Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I've done all the metrics mate, can't factor in disruption from an early sub though - how was the game going at the point he was subbed also, I'm not even factoring in match fitness and regularly playing and it's negative impact on a replacement who literally only gets a few minutes for months then is asked to step in for 3 games.

Can't get around the fact we play one up front under this manager and in 45 games he has managed a grand total of 5 goals which weren't penalties.

Fact we have people acting like he's irreplaceable almost is laughable.

It was more just to test games he'd been on the pitch most of the game. We had something daft like 70% more points. It was a marked drop off.

I don't think anybody in our squad is irreplaceable, and Calvert Lewin certainly isn't. But given our track record, he would be missed.

These are the top scorers under Moshiri:
DCL/Doucoure 7
McNeil 7
Richarlison 10 (including 3 pens)
DCL 16, Richarlison 7, Sigurdson 6
DCL 13 Richarlison 13.
Rooney 10

They are the 6 seasons

We have spent fortunes on strikers and attacking players, and honestly had 1 other player who scores similarly to DCL, who we sold for 60 million.

So it's not as easy as we think, if we look at our track record.

Chelsea missing out on Osimhen? Some some scattergun stroppy crybaby spending from them could start a few dominos falling.
I’d say they will go for Toney
However I can’t see them giving him an 8 yr contract
If that happens then Brentford might pop a bid in for DCL l
Hopefully we sign a replacement that actually scores goals
hope they don’t look too hard

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back