Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Not sure mate, financially we will be pretty much in the same boat.

We got 50 for Onana, 20 or so for Dobbin and Godfrey - so basically around what Branthwaite will go for near enough next summer.

Assuming a similar degree to spend as this, then you're looking at being able to bring in 3 players in a squad which will need to replace JB, DCL, Gueye, Doucoure, Keane, Holgate, Coleman, Young.

Yes most of those are dross, but they will all play this season sometimes because we literally have nobody else, the academy hadn't got a line of lads able to take their place either.

So we will give most new one year deals to kick the can down the road again.

Probably right mate. I don’t know why but I was all optimistic and starry eyed there did a moment.., appreciate the reality check

Wearing girls clothes is the best thing anyone has ever done. Any warranted criticism is thus null and void. Every other half decent club in the world value him so highly with all the huge offers we're turning down for a goal from open play every 9 games etc
What does one have to do with the other? You're coming across like a proper witless, Carling gargling, gammon da to be honest.

….very surprised if Coleman is offered another contract but there has to be a real possibility the others are, especially if Branthwaite leaves.

I was shocked both Coleman and especially young was this year mate, so can see Seamus getting another year.

Every season we've relied on one big same of one of our key players to find bringing in 2-3 lesser players - trying to patch over the gaps in the squad due to players leaving on frees etc - as we could not sell them.

We reached a point that every season the squad depth got weaker and weaker until it's reached the point of by next summer there won't be any depth behind the first team (and shockingly won't even be a full first team) any you g player coming through can't even be sold off to patch up the finances as they'll be expected to be filling gaps in the team (Dixon and Armstrong playing out of necessity is not the way to develop them)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back