Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Wearing girls clothes is the best thing anyone has ever done. Any warranted criticism is thus null and void. Every other half decent club in the world value him so highly with all the huge offers we're turning down for a goal from open play every 9 games etc

I don’t think anyone really cares what he wears, i think some felt he wasn’t backing it up on the pitch or whatever…. (Albeit my wife liked one of the handbags and got a rip-off version from AliExpress)

He’s been unlucky with injuries but he’s also scored a lot of important goals for the club and ultimately cost us £1.5m. In an era of complete darkness for the club he’s has been very important in keeping the club in the premier league.

If he stays and helps keep us up only to leave on a free then I wish him the best as the ultimate responsibility for organising the transition was with the club and not DCL.

Pretty much Macca.

Ultimately we've brought in Tim and Ndiaye, lost Onana.

Brought in O'Brien to cover for when Branthwaite is sold in either January or June.

The rest are one year loans to cover some gaps - all likely to not be here next season as they'd cost actual money to get then.

RB still a mess, left back an injury away from bring the same, no pace, no striker we can rely on to hit double figures, two actual wingers at the club both left sides and both bang average at best.

Assuming all the expiring contracts go in the summer we are gonna be in an absolute mess.

Pickford, Mykolenko, Tarkowski, O'Brien, Patterson, Garner, Tim, McNeil, Ndiaye, Beto, Chermiti.

That's our squad going into next season as stands even if you factor in Armstrong and Dixon.

That's be 13 players of which one is permanent crocked - Patterson, one has 3 minutes of first team footy - Armstrong, one has played once in the league for us - Dixon and one is a striker whose never scored in the league and played less than 200 minutes last season in it - Chermiti.

Breaking it down to positions, going into next summer assuming we sell Branthwaite. Whatever we get for him will have to be used to fill out a squad that will be this

GK - Pickford
LB - Mykolenko
CBs - Tarkowski, O'Brien
RB - Patterson 😂
LW - McNeil
CM - Garner, Tim
RW - _________
AM - Ndiaye
CF - Beto, Chermiti.

Only two left out who've played first team minutes in the league in the entire squad besides the above are Dixon & Armstrong.

Breaking it down to positions, going into next summer assuming we sell Branthwaite. Whatever we get for him will have to be used to fill out a squad that will be this

GK - Pickford
LB - Mykolenko
CBs - Tarkowski, O'Brien
RB - Patterson 😂
LW - McNeil
CM - Garner, Tim
RW - _________
AM - Ndiaye
CF - Beto, Chermiti.

Only two left out who've played first team minutes in the league in the entire squad besides the above are Dixon & Armstrong.

we’re guna win the league!

Money disappeared once Friedkin walked away, Textor will get a nice instant lump sum for Branthwaite once he’s taken over.
DCL will take advantage of Toney going to Saudi and get a nice fee for himself in the summer.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back