Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

There’ll be a Nelson rumour & nothing will probably come of that.

That’ll be us done tonight. It’s a decent ish window overall, plenty done with minimal funds. The task of improving the several positions we needed sorting was always going to be difficult.

There’ll be a Nelson rumour & nothing will probably come of that.

That’ll be us done tonight. It’s a decent ish window overall, plenty done with minimal funds. The task of improving the several positions we needed sorting was always going to be difficult.

We needed more goals in the team, they haven’t addressed that again.

I guess if you’re a player whose future is in doubt (longer or short term e.g. a loan rather than a buy), would you want to play for Dyche? There will be players who would, but I’d imagine getting players with our budget, that fall into improving our team and wanting to play our style of football would be small. I, just hoping the transfer business we’ve done this years has been successful in that regard. It’s not a big window for us to aim at.

We needed more goals in the team, they haven’t addressed that again.

They’ve signed 2 attacking minded footballers, one being in a position (the 10) that’s needed desperately sorting for years.

Was never going to be movement centre forward while DCL is there. We’ve improved at centre half, we’ve improved in midfield & we’ve improved outwide over all.

It all comes down to know how the manager sets this side up.

DCL is going nowhere is he.

Sadly, he ain't in the same universe as Toney or oshimen.
It seems like the club may have decided we need him and are prepared to take the free agent hit and maybe still have the option to cash in in january if we can get some points on the board. Free agent is ok if your performing so maybe he steps up and we all win !

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back