Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Talk of him heading to Saudi or Newcastle.

A GK needs to have a big personality. He'd be a very good addition. If Pickford wants to move then he'd be able competition to Virginia.

Dave you hated Hart before he signed for Celtic.

Hart is horrendous.

It beggars belief he won a title.

Please stop this Celtic thing, it’s dead weird and creepy.

seen a link to Callum O'Hare from Coventry, 26 year old AM, i dont watch a ton of championship games. But we certainly need someone who can play in that role. He looks quite quick and got 10 goals 4 assists, 36 games in all competitons this season, he is on a free transfer, so could be one we are looking at.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...gent-and-could-be-perfect-for-everton-4628847

I'll take Dalot, McTominay plus £55m.

People definitely need to get the idea that we're getting anything like £80m+ for him out of their heads otherwise they're going to be extremely disappointed in two months.
What wages are Dalot and McTominay currently on?

Will they both be happy to accept £35k to £45k p/w?

Cash plus player deals need to consider the wage demands of the players involved. No point clearing high earners off the payroll if we just immediately put the likes of Scott McTominay on £100k p/w.

….i think he is what he is, technically ordinary but can be a handful. We’re paying €25m for a player that would’ve been an ok acquisition for €12m, hopefully Chermiti has already overtaken him in the pecking order.
Think we are in trouble with a Chermiti as second choice to Dom. He needs a loan to get used to playing week in week out

We won’t be selling Beto as we haven’t paid a bean for him yet and we are not going to take a loss, hopefully we can see more from him with the correct service.

It’s tough, but we will have bugger all to spend and will probably sell our biggest assets just to stave off administration

Dave you hated Hart before he signed for Celtic.

Please stop this Celtic thing, it’s dead weird and creepy.

This is on a par with his wanting to build a team around Keiron Dowell, who can`t even get in the Evil Cloobs first team lol

He`d be better off sticking with his plans to assassinate Sir Kier.

Last edited:
You think Gary O'Neil is better than Dyche?

I would strongly disagree, but hes only been a manger for a few years.

Not me. Fair few on here during the season (Wolves wouldn't have picked Dyche why should we shouts).

I was just finishing as if O'Neill was a good manager but he's signing Che "Not good enough for Everton" Adams...whats the question?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back