Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

He’s not been the best Leeds player this half at all? You can like a player without him being a 10/10 every game. He’s been no better than Summerville
Doesn’t suit the narrative that he’s pushed that we should spend 40m on him though does it.

He’s not been the best Leeds player this half at all? You can like a player without him being a 10/10 every game. He’s been no better than Summerville

Wheres the 10/10 come from lol

I think ALL the Leeds players have been average. Gray stood out for 2 reasons.

Bringing the ball forward well on the counter at pace(tackled by Downes) which is how we could be playing.

Strong in the tackle and positioning from RB all the way to the byline.

Gnonto has underwhelmed...Summerville seen nothing...Rutter probably the better of the 3 so far.

Southampton, Downes and Armstong very good.

Wheres the 10/10 come from lol

I think ALL the Leeds players have been average. Gray stood out for 2 reasons.

Bringing the ball forward well on the counter at pace(tackled by Downes) which is how we could be playing.

Strong in the tackle and positioning from RB all the way to the byline.

Gnonto has underwhelmed...Summerville seen nothing...Rutter probably the better of the 3 so far.

Southampton, Downes and Armstong very good.
he brought the ball forward and didn’t pass to any of the 3 men over, got tackled by the one guy who was tracking back

That’s not to say it can’t all change in the second half if people step up, but a lot of lacklustre performances by a lot of highly rated Leeds players so far.

he brought the ball forward and didn’t pass to any of the 3 men over, got tackled by the one guy who was tracking back
Was a 4 on 2, and couldn’t make a pass to a Leeds player.

Let’s not talk about the two/three crosses he punted punted out of play too..

Best player on the pitch that half tho…

You realise probably everyone in this thread is watching the game? No need to explain it.

The only one of our RBs who would even have the brain or ability to counter like that is Patterson.

None of the others would even attempt it

You realise probably everyone in this thread is watching the game? No need to explain it.

The only one of our RBs who would even have the brain or ability to counter like that is Patterson.

None of the others would even attempt it
You’re making out like he was a superstar on the counter, it did not happen like that at all. That’s the point.

Can you highlight where ive done this lol

Which Leeds player stood out for you?

For me theyve all been average
They’ve all been dreadful, but Summerville is the only one that actually looks threatening when he’s on the ball. Wonder if he was ever on the table whilst we chased every other Leeds winger last summer. And who would be available this summer if they didn’t make it up

They’ve all been dreadful, but Summerville is the only one that actually looks threatening when he’s on the ball. Wonder if he was ever on the table whilst we chased every other Leeds winger last summer. And who would be available this summer if they didn’t make it up

I know @Simon Buttle is a big fan of Summerville.

My concern is him being shown onto his left foot takes alot out of his game. On the counter im sure hed be effective for us but ive seen nothing from him today.

Same from Gnonto who I like but hes been ok in that central area.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back