Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I doubt there are many players who would move to a club with no manager mate.

I just had a search and it looks like it will be Kompany though, so I could see the Belgian connection making it work for both players.

The so called 'super clubs' make club signings as well as manager signings ;)

I suspect Holgate will be destined for Leeds this summer.

They desperately wanted him.

I think we'd be mad not to try and throw him in as a sweetener for potentially Gnonto, gray.
How long ago was that? The more you see of Mason, the less you want him at your club

Losing onana is prob the preferred option instead of branthwaite, Pickford or DCL.

Prob is, who with half a brain would trust that muppet thelwell to reinvest wisely?

25m on Beto, 15m on maupay…awful business for a club who can’t afford mistakes!
How much of it are we able to reinvest? Is the incoming money simply a paper exercise in that it offsets losses on our accounts and we can spend in the next period or do we need to stick it in our Bradford and Bingley super savers account?

I’d say if there’s one marquee name we can afford to lose it’s Onana for sure. Probably have a cm axis of Ashley Young and David Batty next season.

How much of it are we able to reinvest? Is the incoming money simply a paper exercise in that it offsets losses on our accounts and we can spend in the next period or do we need to stick it in our Bradford and Bingley super savers account?

I’d say if there’s one marquee name we can afford to lose it’s Onana for sure. Probably have a cm axis of Ashley Young and David Batty next season.
Here’s how old Mr Young is, he made his debut for Watford the year before Batty retired! Jezuz Christ!

Yup. No manager is ever really at Bayern very long anyway. If the President gives Onana a bell he’ll be on his way in a flash I’m sure.
Onana doesn't spend much time at clubs either, doubt he would be willing to risk a year of development by joining a managerless club.

Again, its Kompany joining as manager so i would guess they have spoken to each other and Onana has been given reassurances on playing

Onana doesn't spend much time at clubs either, doubt he would be willing to risk a year of development by joining a managerless club.

Again, its Kompany joining as manager so i would guess they have spoken to each other and Onana has been given reassurances on playing
To be fair it’s Bayern mate. Not often a club like that comes calling. Most players would go regardless.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back