Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Usually I'd agree, but they're usually screwing over other German clubs. They paid 100 million Euros for Kane who only had 1 year to EFT on his contract. I'd be hopeful of getting £50 to £60 million for Onana which would surely mean we'd be ok for PSR.
I wonder if they also might change how they operate for a year or two in response to the embarrassment of this past season, and spend to try and buy back that spot.

I'd rather we sold DCL than Onana but if were looking for a big amount to come in then he'd be someone that could be replaced if Dyche persists with using him out of position.

Its been strongly rumoured that both Chelsea & Arsenal have come in for him in the past but hes chosen to stay and continue his development. Neither of couse while we had Dyche as manager.

I feel that now could be the time.

Is that me? I literally watched him the other day in the championship playoff. Also for England youth and the odd Leeds game / highlights.

What a peculiar comment...

If he loves Leeds so much and they have to sell due to owing £190mil then I'm confident he'd look for a premier league move with a payrise and a strong chance of cementing a place for himself.

United would be my bet. He's the one from Leeds Id go for.

Gnonto at 20 will have a breakout season soon enough. Summerville as I mentioned to you before is all right foot and whether hes been found out (as some of their fans have suggested) or is fatigued, their fans are saying he's had a couple of great games out of the last dozen and has generally dropped off.
Let's see what happens then Zat but I'm pretty confident that he won't be coming here. Leeds is his club and he seems to be happy there at the moment. Summerville was Championship Player of the season Zat so I don't think he has been found out, he is tired imo, 28 g/a this season. Gnonto needs to do more, he couldn't get in the team earlier on in the season, Dan James was ahead of him until injuries 10 g/a this season

I'd rather we sold DCL than Onana but if were looking for a big amount to come in then he'd be someone that could be replaced if Dyche persists with using him out of position.

Its been strongly rumoured that both Chelsea & Arsenal have come in for him in the past but hes chosen to stay and continue his development. Neither of couse while we had Dyche as manager.

I feel that now could be the time.

Is that me? I literally watched him the other day in the championship playoff. Also for England youth and the odd Leeds game / highlights.

What a peculiar comment...

If he loves Leeds so much and they have to sell due to owing £190mil then I'm confident he'd look for a premier league move with a payrise and a strong chance of cementing a place for himself.

United would be my bet. He's the one from Leeds Id go for.

Gnonto at 20 will have a breakout season soon enough. Summerville as I mentioned to you before is all right foot and whether hes been found out (as some of their fans have suggested) or is fatigued, their fans are saying he's had a couple of great games out of the last dozen and has generally dropped off.
Just think is time for onana to go would be great to build a team around him but club is not in that position. Think the manager is hapoy move on and the lad himself wants to step up to a better team aswell. Dcl for me is a must stay i font trust who we bring in to replace him, agree with you on gnonto the problem is the price they want for him if we can get a good deal then have more room to risk with him. The lad does have talent is still a kid so is not all there on the pitch atm

we will prob lose branthwaite in the last week of the transfer window

man utd with a 80 mil bid with addons or something
Was talking about this today i can see us putting a high figure on him then united going to place for guehi. Can prob get him for 50 or 60 and the will be like us if they dont sell olise or eze first

Playing FM24 and in 2025/2026 season Everton have been taken over by a Tycoon. £263m is the budget and Beto, DCL and Maupay have all been sold. I’m interested in who you guys would want to sign and who would be a realistic signing for Everton and who have use heavily been linked with over the last year.
Any ideas or thoughts guys?

we will prob lose branthwaite in the last week of the transfer window

man utd with a 80 mil bid with addons or something
I think that if he isn't gone by June 30th then he will stay another season.
Selling him on August 31st makes no sense, we might as well wait until season 24/25 is finished and then sell before June 30th if we still need to.

Selling him on August 31st makes no sense, we might as well wait until season 24/25 is finished and then sell before June 30th if we still need to.
it makes perfect sense from the everton point of view due to our financial woes

imagine pocketing 80 mil in the last week of the transfer window and then getting in a loan defender and trying to convince the fanbase that they tried to hard to get a replacement but it was so tough with there being insufficient time to conduct a deal for a player who fits the "Everton" way etc....

His 80m fee pays our bills for 4months.

Do people still not realise that for the last 8months 777 have loaned us 20m a month to pay our bills.

In 4 days time they go away and it becomes our problem.

At some point, people really need to remove their head from the sand.

His 80m fee pays our bills for 4months.

Do people still not realise that for the last 8months 777 have loaned us 20m a month to pay our bills.

In 4 days time they go away and it becomes our problem.

At some point, people really need to remove their head from the sand.
They have given us 20m but not for the day to day running of the club, or at least not only for that.

Our turnover is about 160m from television , gates and commercial income. If it is costing another 20m per month on top of that to run the club then our costs are 400m each year with an income of approx 160m. We would simply skip administration and go straight to liquidation.

He's the type of player who'd get us relegated.

He's terrible in possession and ill disciplined in terms of shape.

The only reason he's in that Leeds team as a regular is the family connection. It can only be that. The hype around him has been outrageous.
He's no Kieran Dowell, Dave, that's for sure.

They have given us 20m but not for the day to day running of the club, or at least not only for that.

Our turnover is about 160m from television , gates and commercial income. If it is costing another 20m per month on top of that to run the club then our costs are 400m each year with an income of approx 160m. We would simply skip administration and go straight to liquidation.
12x20m is 240m.

We had an operating loss of 40m last accounts and our debt has only increased since then.

Sure we have revenue, which we got in August, which we probably spent in August, the Stadium is costing us huge money each month and until its finished and we can attempt to mortgage the debt, the costs will be coming out of our pocket.

The club isnt due for any incoming revenue till the TV money drops in August, every year we get a bridging loan to cover the period of no income from now till August.

A very interesting and very important few months coming up for this football club.

Hopefully it passes off without major incident and we can celebrate how we managed to keep our star players.

Im very much a DOOMER and really hope im wrong, but I see no way out of this mess that doesnt involve selling everybody and anybody worth a fee.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back