Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Yeah think Dendoncker as a cheap Onana replacement is about as exciting as it gets this summer e.g. not very.

He can play in a few positions at least given he was in a back 3 at Wolves quite often.

And there it is.
Also to add more to my comment apparently utd won't be held to ransom when it comes to our main man jazza but he's their main transfer priority......just putting it out there thanks for that news but I think you'll now pay what you're told because you're desperate how do you feel about that GOAT? Asking for a pal

None.

We dodged a massive bullet with little Willy.

Archie Gray might be a decent player but clearly isnt ready for the Prem.

Leeds are even more of a basket case than us and in a world of financial dificulties now that they have blown pronotion.

Lovely to see
Put in a very impressive midfield performance at Chelsea in the cup this season. But I agree he's 18 and has been playing a lot of his games at RB. Very talented kid but he's probably more a long-term project for a stable club that isn't consistently on the brink of relegation and financial oblivion.

Put in a very impressive midfield performance at Chelsea in the cup this season. But I agree he's 18 and has been playing a lot of his games at RB. Very talented kid but he's probably more a long-term project for a stable club that isn't consistently on the brink of relegation and financial oblivion.

How does a club become 'stable'? Well surely the first thing to do is ensure that your first team squad is in good shape.

Unfortunately we dont have the cash to sign a top player in, or coming in to their prime.

What we need are 'robust' players to develop. Those who in 2 seasons time have cemented themselves in the first 11. Those who can contribute to a young, developing and evolving team. Improving season on season as the players sync and gain experience together.

Hes just had the equivilent of a 45 match season & England youth games. In a very physically demanding league. So we know hes robust and reliable.

Would you not have him over Young & Coleman at Right back? Or even as a 4th choice midfielder behind, Onana, Garner and Gana?

We have 21 year old Branthwaite and 20 year old Chermiti. If we do anything over the next couple of seasons we need to expand and grow the young players and gradually build a new team.

Its a massive opportunity with Leeds in their current situation.

How does a club become 'stable'? Well surely the first thing to do is ensure that your first team squad is in good shape.

Unfortunately we dont have the cash to sign a top player in, or coming in to their prime.

What we need are 'robust' players to develop. Those who in 2 seasons time have cemented themselves in the first 11. Those who can contribute to a young, developing and evolving team. Improving season on season as the players sync and gain experience together.

Hes just had the equivilent of a 45 match season & England youth games. In a very physically demanding league. So we know hes robust and reliable.

Would you not have him over Young & Coleman at Right back? Or even as a 4th choice midfielder behind, Onana, Garner and Gana?

We have 21 year old Branthwaite and 20 year old Chermiti. If we do anything over the next couple of seasons we need to expand and grow the young players and gradually build a new team.

Its a massive opportunity with Leeds in their current situation.
Yes good points to be fair. But I can imaging we don't have the cash for this lad either. I'd have thought Leeds will be asking for a big fee for him

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back