Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Difficult to read that dude, based on previous interactions. Looks an interesting player though. Be good to have an Asian player to sell a few shirts
The sad thing is, people in Ireland cant even buy shirts, so we have no chance of selling them in Asia.

Remember when we had Howard, starred in the World Cup and our Yanks buds couldnt even buy a shirt, utter clown show of a club mate.

But regarding this boy, if hes talented, then lets get him innit.

Ive stopped scouting players these days, so I couldnt possibly comment.

Just so I understand your "sense"..

You suspect, we'll probably, you think, we may... But only if .

Then. The potential aim could be....

Ok. Cool. Got it. Thanks.

Can't wait for the next esk-like insightful fact and team/squad potential after the next jarg rumour. Top stuff.

Esk posts as fact as if he is ITK. You said it yourself I just post my opinion.

This thread is for transfer rumours and views. Dont open it if thats not your thing.

…surely we only ‘buy’ a CB if Branthwaite leaves. If he stays I’d be amazed if we actually spent monies on a CB when we have no monies to spend.

Depends if we can offload the backups who may want gametime and security.

Yes , I think that in our financial position the purchases of Beto and Chermiti were ill advised.

I'm sure that for £40 million we could have bought someone who was decent and able to deliver straight away

With zero money down? Who?

Can't be.

It doesn't make zat sense...

Oh its a wum. Isnt wumming banned yet.

2 Japanese chaps linked now.

RB + DM. Exciting.

I understand that and I'm not saying Beto and Chermiti were good signings, I was just pointing out that we couldn't have had any player within a £40 million budget, only players with zero down payments.

Save your breath, theres been 1000s of posts saying the same for 9 or 10months now.

@Goat @MikeH and the merry men simply do not understand.

I’m all for Ao tanaka these are kind of players we should be looking at with our financial situation. Plus the japs run all day and often give 110% effort

"Jap" has been racist for several decades...

Agree with the sentiment though ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back