Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I read in the click bait this morning we are linked with Brazilian midfielder Arthur Melo from Juventus. Wouldn't normally pay attention to this but eh lads, Arthur would be a fantastic addition to our Brazilian bowls team alongside Bernard and Alan.

100% heard on talksport good few weeks back, one of the financial expert guys saying we can pay to have the books made up for end of july and not june. Even jim white was surprised by this.
No idea what that involves. I hadnt heard it before.

50 is the number that has been going around has no been many moves so far for most teams. Lavia ect was similar price why should we not think the same, he will be starting for belgium today looking to impress
We can think the same.
But someone else has to think it too

100% heard on talksport good few weeks back, one of the financial expert guys saying we can pay to have the books made up for end of july and not june. Even jim white was surprised by this.
No idea what that involves. I hadnt heard it before.

Moshiri changed the dates of our accounting periods when he first came to Everton. So it won’t be too surprising if he does something similar again.

I wonder what difference it would make?

Will the change of ownership and ridding ourselves of half a billion pounds worth of debt and their interest payments help us in any way, as that’s about to become our reality in a matter of weeks?

Would Roma buying DCL, and Everton buying Abraham, for about 20 million each make any difference? I’m not saying it will happen, but it sounds like something that could be easily facilitated if necessary.

Everton’s accounts used to be up until the end of May, until Moshiri changed that in 2018, so that they were made up until the end of June.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back