Out
Patterson
Holgate
Keane
Godfrey
Onana
DCL
Maupay

7 positions to fill and possibly 7 to leave.

Kabore, Ndiaye and a centre mid signing hopefully soon.

Pickford / Virginia
Mykolenko / Young
Branthwaite /
Tarkowski /
Coleman /
McNeil /
Gana / Iroegbunam
Garner /
Harrison /
Doucoure /
Beto / Chermiti

Out
Patterson
Holgate
Keane
Godfrey
Onana
DCL
Maupay

7 positions to fill and possibly 7 to leave.

Kabore, Ndiaye and a centre mid signing hopefully soon.
I hope DCL does not go I think Dyche's system (if it can be called that ) needs a DCL winning headers up front or stretching the defence when we break. Don't think Beto or Chermiti are as good at that yet. If DCL played for another PL team we would be after him. But we probably couldn't afford him.

I hope DCL does not go I think Dyche's system (if it can be called that ) needs a DCL winning headers up front or stretching the defence when we break. Don't think Beto or Chermiti are as good at that yet. If DCL played for another PL team we would be after him. But we probably couldn't afford him.

Id be disappointed if we were after a CF like DCL who struggles to reach double figures and has been plagued by injuries.

I'd also find it challenging to watch Beto each week and would sell him as well + sign a first choice using all 3 CFs sales.

Onana is clearly off. If we get through the summer and both Dom and Jarrad are still here, then that is a brilliant result. They are two of our best performers.

Onana is clearly off. If we get through the summer and both Dom and Jarrad are still here, then that is a brilliant result. They are two of our best performers.
Completely agree.

If our deal with Villa plugs the PSR hole and Onana's sale allows us to rebalance the squad with no other departures then I'm happy and we should have enough to stay up.

If the interest in Kabore is correct then with Coleman signing a new deal I can't see Patterson getting game time so I'd expect him to be off.

If there was any chance of also shifting 2 of Keane , Godfrey and Holgate and bringing in Greaves that would be great.

I might be in a minority and I know he was poor for Marseille but I like Ndayie as an attacking midfielder/10.

A really pacy winger would be nice but maybe I'm getting a bit greedy and in any event Dyche seems to like wingers who are multi faceted and can do a bit of everything.