Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I know nothing of the lad at all mate but I am the wrong man to ask about Irish League football.

@ToffeeTim thoughts on Braiden Graham?
Only seen him play twice so dont know too much. He was excellent in the Larne v Linfield title decider a few weeks ago. And a couple of people I know think he's very talented and has a chance of making the grade at championship or PL level.

Only seen him play twice so dont know too much. He was excellent in the Larne v Linfield title decider a few weeks ago. And a couple of people I know think he's very talented and has a chance of making the grade at championship or PL level.
Yeah my mate has seen a fair bit of him. He reckons Everton will probably develop him for a bit and flog him on. Says he’s very good mind you.

Slot apparently wants him at the RS but the Geordies won't sell to them so it would be slightly amusing if he ends up here.

This kid looks like Branthwaite the season before going on loan to PSV.

All the tools you would hope for but not quite refined enough on decision making.

He strikes me as the prototype RS winger so Im sure Slot would be gutted if we got him ;) They sign rapid direct wide players and we go for the opposite...

...I'm excited. Hopefully we get him asap.

Last edited:

Mundo Deportivo claim United have bid £50.7mil for Onana.

It is understood that the Red Devils have offered lucrative personal terms to Onana while also offering Everton an up-front fee of £46.4million with the rest of their bid made up with add-ons

All the tools you would hope for but not quite refined enough on decision making.

He's strikes me as the prototype RS winger so Im sure Slot would be gutted if we got him ;) They sign rapid direct wide players and we go for the opposite...

Why did you post this glorious video? I'm crying already knowing we won't be signing him. 100% that bald biff Slot will be in for him.

He's exactly the kind of player we need, pace, great close control, get fans off the edge of their seats.

Mundo Deportivo claim United have bid £50.7mil for Onana.

It is understood that the Red Devils have offered lucrative personal terms to Onana while also offering Everton an up-front fee of £46.4million with the rest of their bid made up with add-ons

If they have we can increase that asking price to 60m, put a bit of the old "Utd tax" they keep chatting crap about.

He's strikes me as the prototype RS winger so Im sure Slot would be gutted if we got him ;) They sign rapid direct wide players and we go for the opposite...

If he comes here we better use him, nothing worse than signing a player like that then the poor sod has to sit behind Harrison and McNeil.

He strikes me as the prototype RS winger so Im sure Slot would be gutted if we got him ;) They sign rapid direct wide players and we go for the opposite...

Like the Demairi Gray replacement we never got.

Why did you post this glorious video? I'm crying already knowing we won't be signing him. 100% that bald biff Slot will be in for him.

He's exactly the kind of player we need, pace, great close control, get fans off the edge of their seats.

Yes, he looks fabulous. A £40mil+ type weve seen Dutch clubs sell.

If they have we can increase that asking price to 60m, put a bit of the old "Utd tax" they keep chatting crap about.

I think I'd value him at a higher price point as we need to:

A: Replace him
B: Upgrade Doucoure
C: Bring in another CF to replace DCL.

Otherwise, Id ask for Amad Diallo on top of that fee to compete with Doucoure...or one of their top prospects.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back