Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Is he any good ?? Is he more of an attacking full back ?

Yes and hes rapid, strong and looks to be a player someone would pay big money for.

City also have a few other top players at RB so probably could use the fee for PSR.

There is certainly no point in signing him if he is going to be made to tuck in like the FB were last season, this guy is going to want to push forward and run with the ball.

100% and with him down the right & Minteh cutting inside those overlaps could be dangerous.

Legit links or jarg African sources like the Kabore one

Plenty of links.

There is certainly no point in signing him if he is going to be made to tuck in like the FB were last season, this guy is going to want to push forward and run with the ball.
I don't think Dyche limits our fullbacks that much. I just think they are too bad offensively. Coleman,Young are too old to run up and down the pitch and even tho Godfrey can, he does not know what to do with the ball. That's why I think a player like Kabore would be perfect for us

BOMBA 💣 🚨
Yankuba Minteh has agreed on personal terms with Everton, a salary of £40k per-week & contract until 2029 and promise of first-team minutes.

he informed Newcastle of his intention to join Everton if Newcastle receive a good offer from them. #NUFC
Where

Looks like the Dobbin sale has been completed. May let us move quickly to wrap up something in the upcoming week before the 30th?

Hopeful thinking

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back