Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Can’t understand the Lukaku shouts .. older // massive wages // have we not been for the last few years trying to get rid of older players on massive wages ? Plus can you honestly see Lukaku playing in a Dyche side . Maybe I’m wrong and I’m missing something..

The only issue is that the amortisation is recurring annually so you need to keep the trick going year on year.

“hey, barcodes. We will give you an extra 10m for Minty if you give us an extra 10m for DCL … deal ?”
From next season, our revenues are likely to jump by tens of millions... so we probably only need to keep it going for a year or so

And another bellend...

Screenshot_20240623_143700_X.webp

I don't see how anybody can complain really seeing as any team in the league can follow suit and do exactly the same if the want.

Now it's not as if Everton have hotels they can sell to themselves to cheat the system, or have forged, inflated sponsorship deals from their owner's own companies, etc.

I don't see how anybody can complain really seeing as any team in the league can follow suit and do exactly the same if the want.

Now it's not as if Everton have hotels they can sell to themselves to cheat the system, or have forged, inflated sponsorship deals from their owner's own companies, etc.

The current PSR rules are anti competitive and ensures that a select few only can succeed, and if anyone out of the select few does succeed they are immediately asset stripped but the select few due to PSR.

Premier league determined to kill any advantage English club have in Europe too, talking about cutting of your own nose to spite your face !!!!!

Pretty sure Onana is holding out for Barcelona. Only problem is Barcelona are skint af these days

United, Arsenal, Barcelona, PSG rumoured

If we get the DCL deal over the line and can pay them on the drip for Minteh while taking inflated cash up front for DCL then we may be able to look at 'swap' deals including players for Onana. Or keep him which would be better.

BOMBA 💣 🚨
Yankuba Minteh has agreed on personal terms with Everton, a salary of £40k per-week & contract until 2029 and promise of first-team minutes.

he informed Newcastle of his intention to join Everton if Newcastle receive a good offer from them. #NUFC

Are they legit though? Not clickbait

Not sure why a Newcastle focused 'page' (?) would make that up.

Is there a world where this minteh fella is just another vlasic or lookman because we ended up selling vlasic for like 14 mil and lookman for 20 mil and there’s no way this minty fella can be worth around 40 mil after just one loan spell. He isn’t even prem proven yet.

Look at the sales figures for players that "arent even prem proven yet".

Also keep in mind Slot wants him for the RS & hes linked to Roma and Dortmund as well.

Happily do the deal as a swap.

If Thelwell pulls off some three card monte with DCL to Newcastle exchange for Minteh he deserves incredible props for how he's been moving in this window. Im assuming we are paying a difference in such a deal, but the question of how much is really hard to discern. If his eval is around 40 million I don't see how that's feasible unless DCL pays for half of that the other way. Then we start to enter some plausible ground. 20 million for a touted winger in exchange for an expiring contract is not ludicrous although arguable.

But removed of if our limited resources would be better served allocated elsewhere, Thelwell is proving nifty. To try to cook a trade for a player we would be loosing almost certainly in 12 months to lower the asking price of a target is savvy. And the same in the Villa deal. Not sure who initiated the Dobbin deal but I think we got the better end of that talent wise with Iroegbunam regardless of both motivated by PSR. Who knows where Iroegbunam shakes out but I was pretty sure Dobbin wasnt an EPL level talent.

Dobbin / Iroegbunam
Harrison loan
DCL / Minteh
Godfrey / Kabore

If be gets those next two/four deals done it will be highly impressive.

If its Onana to move on then thats another challenge. Interesting moves and high potential here...

Funny part is the Dobbin & Iroegbunam contracts are 3 years not 5. Hes not even bothered to check.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back