Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

We’ve got to tell Newcastle it’s no deal on DCL, unless Minteh comes the other way.

Hopefully it pushes the others out the race…
That's our one big bargaining chip because he has some attractive other options. Only works if we have genuine other interest in DCL though because in all likelihood we need something done before June 30 and we don't want that to have to be Branthwaite. Tricky situation.

I'd be pissed off if we were not involved tbh.
Why? Isn't this making good use of the academy players?

If we don't think they are going to make it or even don't have a use for them, what are we meant to do, send them off with a pat on the head or try and make some money off them?

He is. But he is a serious downgrade from Branthwaite. Could really set us up if we manage to bring in some clever transfers AND keep Branthwaite. Think this should only happen if Branthwaite asks to leave tbh.

We have such little quality that it is imperative that we keep as much of what we do have as possible.
Godfrey (only one year on his contract), likely to be up for sale. Keane and Holgate will hopefully move on but need replacing. Plus think we know Branthwaite, will go next summer if not this. Good to have his replacement already here.

Can’t understand the Lukaku shouts .. older // massive wages // have we not been for the last few years trying to get rid of older players on massive wages ? Plus can you honestly see Lukaku playing in a Dyche side . Maybe I’m wrong and I’m missing something..
For some reason, Evertonians always want onld players back. No way we could afford Rom back. But he'd definitely give us some goals if we could. I think Dyche would adapt if he had a player like him available. But I will not happen.

Newcastle fan here.

Honestly, I was hoping that Minteh would get a crack in the first team before selling on, but with his agent saying terms have been agreed elsewhere, I'm resigned to him going.

With the greatest of respect, I think he'll have better options than Everton. But also I think there are better value options for Everton

Jacob Murphy for example.

I don't normally look at twitter / X, but the comments about the new psr busting blues are hilarious; especially those coming from United fans saying it's not fair as we won't sell them Branthwaite for a small amount

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back