Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Newcastle fan here.

Honestly, I was hoping that Minteh would get a crack in the first team before selling on, but with his agent saying terms have been agreed elsewhere, I'm resigned to him going.

With the greatest of respect, I think he'll have better options than Everton. But also I think there are better value options for Everton

Jacob Murphy for example.
Other than the mercurial Jacob Murphy, who else do you think? Matt Richie?

Godfrey (only one year on his contract), likely to be up for sale. Keane and Holgate will hopefully move on but need replacing. Plus think we know Branthwaite, will go next summer if not this. Good to have his replacement already here.
Totally agree with that. Just disagree with the like for like comment.

Newcastle fan here.

Honestly, I was hoping that Minteh would get a crack in the first team before selling on, but with his agent saying terms have been agreed elsewhere, I'm resigned to him going.

With the greatest of respect, I think he'll have better options than Everton. But also I think there are better value options for Everton

This is an excellent multi.

Newcastle fan here.

We will trade you a Jacob Murphy for a Neal Maupay, plus 20m, to us.

Newcastle fan here.

Jokes aside it’s utterly ridiculous that Newcastle can be the richest club in the world but have the Red Cartel stopping them spending anything.

DCL is running his contract down, selling is the right business choice on our end. His hold up and link up play is top tier, you may want to rip out your hair at some of his misses.

Never heard of Minteh until a few days ago and I’ve already decided that I’m going into depression if we don’t get him now.

Everton hold the rope, whatever that is supposed to mean….

Hanging on? Hoping he chooses us I guess

Either that or we’re ’pulling our cord’…

My French isn’t so good but are they referring to him as a dosser 🤔

Why do the French have to speak in riddles

So he’s a dosser who pulls his rope, I mean who isn’t?

Everton hold the rope is probably "hanging on" like @Rich1878 says.

I'd like to think were about to 'tighten the noose' :p

Its like Mourinhos comment on Bove over at Roma...calling him a sick dog. Means rabid dog as hes chasing and tackling alot.

Newcastle want DCL, but they also need to sell before June 30th like a few others. Cant imagine anyone else throwing £30m at them right now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back