Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Looks like Newcastle are playing hardball.. reminds me of that Netflix documentary where Amanda Stavley?? (The bint who looks like Davek’s avatar) was crowing about how she was playing hardball with Everton over Gordon (which we eventually relented to..) hope it’s a different story with our new owners to be.

Looks like Newcastle are playing hardball.. reminds me of that Netflix documentary where Amanda Stavley?? (The bint who looks like Davek’s avatar) was crowing about how she was playing hardball with Everton over Gordon (which we eventually relented to..) hope it’s a different story with our new owners to be.

Hardball? You mean them giving us 45m for a kid who'd only played 1 soeason in the PL?

West Ham and Brentford are rumoured to be interested in DCL, after Newcastle have allegedly “pulled out”.

I could see West Ham being in for him, they don’t really have a player like DCL.
Brentford could be interested if they sell Ivan Toney

If we got round £40m for him I wouldn’t complain.

Both players are versatile. Doucoure can play deeper and Ndaye can play on the right wing. It’s not always a situation that one replaces the other.
I certainly get that they probably arent direct replacements, I just assume that they wouldnt spend those kind of resources to bring in a player they didnt specifically see fitting into the starting 11. If thats the case I would think hes either got to take someones spot, or Dyche has to be eying a formation change, and Im just curious where the fit might be. To me the easiest spot may be whatever role Doucoure might have been in for 24/25.

West Ham and Brentford are rumoured to be interested in DCL, after Newcastle have allegedly “pulled out”.

I could see West Ham being in for him, they don’t really have a player like DCL.
Brentford could be interested if they sell Ivan Toney

If we got round £40m for him I wouldn’t complain.
He’s never ever going to Brentford though is he.

Yeah they made a mistake boasting about that.

I certainly get that they probably arent direct replacements, I just assume that they wouldnt spend those kind of resources to bring in a player they didnt specifically see fitting into the starting 11. If thats the case I would think hes either got to take someones spot, or Dyche has to be eying a formation change, and Im just curious where the fit might be. To me the easiest spot may be whatever role Doucoure might have been in for 24/25.

We need to have competition for places. In the last few seasons when Doucoure has been injured or suspended, there hasn’t been anyone who can do that job, behind the striker. From what’s been mentioned about the Ndaye deal, it’s £20m. In modern football terms it’s not very much money.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back