Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Read some posts by Sheff Utd fans about N'Diaye.

He mostly plays as a number 10 and isn't used as a winger.

Some of them reckon he's better than Morgan Gibbs-White. Sounds like he is a creative player who works hard.

Whoever we buy there will be some element of risk and I think his experience in england, age and desire to prove a point will make him worth it.

Last edited:

Some of them reckon he's better than Morgan Gibbs-White. Sounds like he is a creative player who works hard.

Whoever we buy there will be some element of risk and I think his experience in england, age and desire to prove a point will make him worth it.
Feels like the club have been after him for ages so must have clear idea wht they expect for him. Is what we need in that postion who is more creative and pace. Will be good rotation with doucoure

That'll be Dyche in, then. As long as we win the running.

He's a cracking little player who's got quick feet and runs with the ball. The Goodison fans would love him. I couldn't believe they sold him and Sander Berge when they got promoted, as they were their best two players.

He's a cracking little player who's got quick feet and runs with the ball. The Goodison fans would love him. I couldn't believe they sold him and Sander Berge when they got promoted, as they were their best two players.

I've not watched him play but judging by the Blades fans posts on him it sounds promising.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back