Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

West Ham sideways move at best. Brentford a backwards step. Neither would make much sense unless DCL was going for the London look
I don’t disagree, but Dominic is on good money with us, he could probably be on even more money with them and the media always talk up the English players at London clubs, so he’s got a better chance of being in the England reckoning, if he has half a dozen good games.

It's all happening too fast, somebody needs to do one of those squad updates - not me though, I'm too busy pretending to work.

I guess in basic squad numbers, Harrison, Tim and NDiaye replace outgoing Dobbin, Gomez, Danjuma, Dele .. although Harrison was already here so it's 2 in 4 out.

Even the club can't be bothered to keep up to date. https://www.evertonfc.com/teams

I don’t disagree, but Dominic is on good money with us, he could probably be on even more money with them and the media always talk up the English players at London clubs, so he’s got a better chance of being in the England reckoning, if he has half a dozen good games.
I'm still half hoping we just give him a tasty new deal instead - getting a decent PL striker who can lead the line is pretty tough.

Very underwhelming transfer/speculation so far. I’ve given Kev time but it’s fast running out. His record is not great.
I don’t get this me , we’ve had years of circling the drain and a completely scattergun approach to recruitment usually about 2 mins before the window closes or rather ‘slams shut ‘.

This year we’re starting out work early , approaching long term targets and rather than huge names trying for players that seemingly suit the system . Long may that continue to be honest .

It's all happening too fast, somebody needs to do one of those squad updates - not me though, I'm too busy pretending to work.

I guess in basic squad numbers, Harrison, Tim and NDiaye replace outgoing Dobbin, Gomez, Danjuma, Dele .. although Harrison was already here so it's 2 in 4 out.

I reckon we do a swap deal with Roma for Tammy Abraham. The Premier Leagues heads will fall off as we find another back door to their PSR rules 😂 £40 million for Dom - pure profit and £40 million for Tammy over 5 years 😉

I don’t get this me , we’ve had years of circling the drain and a completely scattergun approach to recruitment usually about 2 mins before the window closes or rather ‘slams shut ‘.

This year we’re starting out work early , approaching long term targets and rather than huge names trying for players that seemingly suit the system . Long may that continue to be honest .

It’s the quality I’m talking about. Getting players in early for pre season, fantastic. But players with a poor history isn’t very inspiring is it. £25m for Beto who would struggle in the Championship and now £18m for Ndiaye is worrying if you ask me. If we make a profit on Onana that will be his only good signing and even that’s debatable.

It’s the quality I’m talking about. Getting players in early for pre season, fantastic. But players with a poor history isn’t very inspiring is it. £25m for Beto who would struggle in the Championship and now £18m for Ndiaye is worrying if you ask me. If we make a profit on Onana that will be his only good signing and even that’s debatable.
I know Sheffield united fans rave about him and feel they really missed out because he moved on when they came up . I was aware of him in the championship, it hasn’t worked in France but that doesn’t mean he’s poor quality . Harrison staying feels like a no brainer , the young villa lad is a slightly different dial but obviously psr plays a part .

It’s not even July but so far im happy with the start we’ve made

If it's just him and Dyche, without Moshiri sticking his oar in, I think the right players will come in. They may not be everyone's choice but Dyche seems able get the best out of them.
Get the feeling Mosh hasn't had his oar near the player trading since the Dele window.

Dyche seems to have managed DCL, Branthwaite and Onana to the point that clubs want them for many millions. Haters gonna hate, or whatever the kids say now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back