Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I reckon we do a swap deal with Roma for Tammy Abraham. The Premier Leagues heads will fall off as we find another back door to their PSR rules 😂 £40 million for Dom - pure profit and £40 million for Tammy over 5 years 😉

Can see Roma signing Gnonto. Possibly loaning to us.

Did we do something to Ornie? Seems to really going for us lately
He is, and always has been, the PL's mouthpiece. They release everything through him.

His conduct has been appalling whilst we were under investigation, including going on the Overlap and spreading the PL's narrative.

The PL want our blood again so they have dispatched their loyal little hound.

Did we do something to Ornie? Seems to really going for us lately
Based on his appearance on the overlap where they asked him to explain his way out of criticism from Everton fans... He proceeded to just talk a load more waffle and defend his position, so I'd say yes.

Also, if what' he's reporting is true, we wouldn't be so aggressively trying to get these deals done so early / quickly. Wouldn't make sense.

The big tit head.

He is, and always has been, the PL's mouthpiece. They release everything through him.

His conduct has been appalling whilst we were under investigation, including going on the Overlap and spreading the PL's narrative.

The PL want our blood again so they have dispatched their loyal little hound.
I was going to mention the overlap and his incorrect reporting on us selling, digne and buying Patterson and Myko. And saying we shouldn’t have signed them, even though we made between 15 and 20 mil in the deals through amortisation. And I think a few Everton fans went after him regarding this, so maybe he has a bee in his bonnet

Personally the other way round on this. I don't think he has shown to be good enough defensively to play right back
He’s not a centre back. He’s fast and knows how to slide tackle, that’s more than enough and more than we currently have. Wan-Bissaka is considered a great defender cause of those two traits.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back