Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I very much doubt anyone believes dcl injury and scoring record over last few seasons warrants a 40 million valuation.
There may be interest from other clubs as well as Newcastle... I would be surprised if there isn't.

I think we may see a last minute deal happening but no idea with which club.

40m for DCL is more realistic than 40m for Minteh tbh.

I very much doubt anyone believes dcl injury and scoring record over last few seasons warrants a 40 million valuation.
previous games per year :33,36,35,32 -

His overall Everton goals ratio is 67 goals in 248 appearances (transfer market) 1 goal every 3.6 games despite the dross he’s had to work with

He’s worth the money

His overall Everton goals ratio is 67 goals in 248 appearances (transfer market) 1 goal every 3.6 games despite the dross he’s had to work with

He’s worth the money
He is closer to a goal every 2.65 games based off his minutes played for us (bearing in mind the early years he was often played sparingly as a wide player (even as a rwb in one game).

There may be interest from other clubs as well as Newcastle... I would be surprised if there isn't.

I think we may see a last minute deal happening but no idea with which club.

40m for DCL is more realistic than 40m for Minteh tbh.

He’s worth the money
£40 million for a striker with a poor injury record who only scored , what 7 goals last season and is in the final year of his contract is too much IMO.

That said I would prefer it if he signed a new contract and stayed.

It’s funny how when the sky six are selling kids no one has ever heard of for huge figures no one is bothered but when other teams start doing it it needs to be investigated by the prem. how much did Rhian Brewster, Jordan Ibe, Brad Smith go for? Cole Palmer has turned into a star at Chelsea yes but prior to that they were paying huge fee for an academy player who had barely been in the first team. No one said a word.

We offered United really good deals for Smalling and Rojo back when we needed a centreback under Silva and they shafted us yet they also want our best players on the cheap.

The arrogance of the top clubs, aided by the PL, is just astonishing.

£40 million for a striker with a poor injury record who only scored , what 7 goals last season and is in the final year of his contract is too much IMO.

That said I would prefer it if he signed a new contract and stayed.
The poor injury record is an absolute myth! We rushed him back twice and pushed him far too hard, that period aside he’s played games like every other player give or take. It’s nonsense tbh
You also conveniently ignore his many other strengths is a squad like ours. There’s a reason every manager for years has started him
No matter who or what was available

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back