Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

The poor injury record is an absolute myth! We rushed him back twice and pushed him far too hard, that period aside he’s played games like every other player give or take. It’s nonsense tbh
You also conveniently ignore his many other strengths is a squad like ours. There’s a reason every manager for years has started him
No matter who or what was available
He missed a whole season ( regardless of whose fault it was ).

I absolutely don't ignore what he brings to the team , why else would I want him to sign a new contract, but question a £40 million valuation.

He missed a whole season ( regardless of whose fault it was ).

I absolutely don't ignore what he brings to the team , why else would I want him to sign a new contract, but question a £40 million valuation.
I get both sidses of this argument.

If you put the shoe on the other foot, would you be happy if we paid £40m for say...........Tammy Abraham with 1 year left on his deal?

Kabore looks class, if we can work it with the young GK going City's way to cover PSR it would be a remarkable piece of business.

If we sign Kabore, get Patterson a really good loan, similar to what Jarrad had. Then re-assess him at the end of that.

Ideally with a team that use thier full backs in an attacking manner.

I would not sell Patterson now, he's got something, he's been unlucky with injuries, a loan could add serious value to him, or give us a long term first team player.

I think either selling Patterson or giving him the loan he has needed for 2 years makes more sense.
If the manager doesn't like him, no point of keeping him around
Patterson's value, you'd imagine, is essentially nothing. Even when fully fit he was 4th choice last season on lots of occasions. Dyche hates him as a player and physically attacked him on a team bonding trip abroad. If we were to sell him, it'd probably be for about £1-2m.

With that in mind, and his relatively young age, I'd strongly prefer to see him stay with us but loaned out for a year to see if he can improve.

Bring in a new starting right back and use Seamus and Youngey as backup.

Kabore looks class, if we can work it with the young GK going City's way to cover PSR it would be a remarkable piece of business.

If we sign Kabore, get Patterson a really good loan, similar to what Jarrad had. Then re-assess him at the end of that.

I would not sell Patterson now, he's got something, he's been unlucky with injuries, a loan could add serious value to him, or give us a long term first team player.
Absence from the Scotland team has proaly helped his value already.

Agreed, there’s no point selling Patterson at a loss, get him a loan somewhere he will play regular football and hope it either gets him fully for the first team or ups his sale value.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back