Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

With 1 year left on contract for DCL, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Idrissa Gueye, Ben Godfrey, Michael Keane, Joao Virginia & Stan Mills, on loan Jack Harrison & heavily linked away from the club Jarrad Branthwaite & Amadou Onana on your spreadsheet?

Well I've highlighted in red the main possible departures for this Summer. Those other players could be offered new deals next Summer - who knows.

Coleman & Young will retire.

RB still a target for me. We know he doesn't like Patterson, Coleman can't stay fit for 5 mins and Young at RB is... yeh.

I really hope we're still going after someone for that position since come next Summer it'll only be the aforementioned not-rated Patterson there.
It is for me too, just not sure it for Dyche, so think the inclusion of Coleman and Young would make the spreadsheet reflect a little more "real world" situation.

But as I said, it is your spreadsheet!

Leaving aside the scumminess of the source, this all seems very fishy to me. Lyon's record purchase is 25m Euros now they're bidding 40m Euros plus for a kid with one year in Holland under his belt? And given how weak Newcastle's PSR position is why would you blast straight in at their asking price when there could be a bargain from their desperation.

None of this adds up at all, massive games being played.

Still quite possible that a narrative is being spun that us and Newcastle have negotiated really hard and that's why we're paying such inflated fees when we eventually swap Minteh and DCL for 35m a head. The Lyon stuff does not stack up at all.
Only way I can make sense of it is if Lyon offered them a preferable deal by way of sell on/buy back clauses. No way are they putting up 40m.

If that isn't the case then there's a lot of spin going on for one reason or another.

Only way I can make sense of it is if Lyon offered them a preferable deal by way of sell on/buy back clauses. No way are they putting up 40m.

If that isn't the case then there's a lot of spin going on for one reason or another.
Doesn’t stack up at all does it, French clubs in general not doing great financially, Lyon don’t have champions league money coming, suddenly they’re going to almost double their transfer record on a fairly untested youngster? All sorts of funny business going on here.

Well I've highlighted in red the main possible departures for this Summer. Those other players could be offered new deals next Summer - who knows.

Coleman & Young will retire.
So this is your squad for next summer?

Harrison on a perm?
New contract for Keane?
Idrissa Gueye not to retire?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back