Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If and it's a big if the DCL / Minteh deal goes through then a starting CF is surely the next priority
I kinda get the impression that the club rates Chermiti yeno. If both DCL & Beto go and we're left with Ndiaye, Minteh, Chermiti, McNeil & Harrison as our attacking options next season I don't think that's necessarily the worst thing.

The concern is, obviously, scoring enough goals - but if each were to chip in with 3-5 each over the season that'd be an improvement over last season, if only a slight one.

I kinda get the impression that the club rates Chermiti yeno. If both DCL & Beto go and we're left with Ndiaye, Minteh, Chermiti, McNeil & Harrison as our attacking options next season I don't think that's necessarily the worst thing.

The concern is, obviously, scoring enough goals - but if each were to chip in with 3-5 each over the season that'd be an improvement over last season, if only a slight one.
There is no way that we could or should start the season with Chermiti as our starting CF .

Not enough goals I'm afraid mate. I'd be very happy to see the likes of Ndiaye and Minteh added but don't be expecting Mcneil and Harrison to score more than 10 between them and Chermiti still has a lot to prove.

If DCL and Beto go, 100% we need another goalscorer otherwise we'll be right down at the bottom again.

Not suggesting that. I actually don't expect both DCL and Beto to go anyway - just a possible scenario.

Agree with @toffee66 above though - Adebayo would be a great shout but im not sure how realistic that is.

Stuck in the Championship, possibly only has 1-2 years left on his deal, I think he'd jump at a move back to the PL.

He's DCL-lite in terms of finishing but the most important thing a striker in a Dyche side needs to do is hold the ball up and be a nuisance.

Adebayo scored 10 PL goals (0 penalties) at a goal every 142 minutes vs DCL 7 (2 penalties) every 313 minutes so he rather than DCL-lite he is DCL extra strength!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back