Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Doesn't make sense.
Everton asking price is 15.
A club has offered that ( why haven't we accepted)

And now Atalanta offer 10.

This chumps making it up.

He’s not though. Ornstein and Bobble within minutes, it’s legitimate. One worded it with Atalanta needing to match otherwise losing the player and apparently Godfrey wants Atalanta.

Doesn’t say anywhere we have rejected or accepted, we would be doing the RIGHT thing by playing offers against each other.

Can see this being very quickly done for PSR.

CB, RB, LB becoming increasingly thin…

Hope Kev has a plan…

We still have 2 for every position. The back ups are exactly that level really, barring Holgate who should never wear a blue shirt again. From a reality perspective, it will be one out, one in so we will have the cover, hopefully we can replace Keane and Holgate but at it stands losing Godfrey we would still have 2 to a position.

Whether anyone likes Thelwell or not, it is evident that he does have targets all around, and we appear to now be utilising that recruitment plan (I’m one of the believers that Moshiri interfered quite a lot).

People clamouring for a right back, but we have three at the moment. I can’t see us signing one unless Paterson goes.

This is turning from a summer to fear worrying about Branthwaite going and finances into one of the most exciting since Martinez was here getting Rom in. If and it is a big if we signed Ndidi then we have replaced Onana and Gomes with him and Tim.

Godfrey going would be a bonus if we get the £15m in and there seems to be deals galore at present. Almost like we have 2 deadline days this summer, great fun and lots more happening it seems.

This is turning from a summer to fear worrying about Branthwaite going and finances into one of the most exciting since Martinez was here getting Rom in. If and it is a big if we signed Ndidi then we have replaced Onana and Gomes with him and Tim.

Godfrey going would be a bonus if we get the £15m in and there seems to be deals galore at present. Almost like we have 2 deadline days this summer, great fun and lots more happening it seems.
Agree .

Bringing in Ndidi and Ndayie for Onana and Gomes transforms the midfield options. It gives us more physicality , pace and goals.

If DCL won't sign a new contract he has to move on , replacing him will be tricky but not insurmountable. I've not seen Minteh play but by all accounts he gives us something we don't have , pace and a direct attacking threat down the right. There must be a deal to be done there with the barcodes.

If Beto goes as well as DCL ( can't see it ) then we definitely need a starting CF.

Kabore for the young keeper has gone quiet but again is a deal id love to see.

Finally anything between £10-15 million for Godfrey is a result and perhaps I'm greedy but if we brought in Greaves for that money and kept Branthwaite I'd be in Dreamland.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back