Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

You think ?
I see them struggling with him there lightyears
Behind city arsenal Liverpool
And I think Chelsea spurs will be nearer than them
Liverpool aren't guaranteed to be good, you look at how poor they were at Goodison and how Van Dijk has been at the Euro's with a new manager, aging players etc etc.
I'm not convinced on Ange (mate) & Chelsea will have the same obstacles as last year.

United have some top young players like Garnaucho, Diallo, Mainoo & Hojland
Throw in a good spine of Martinez, Onana, Dalot, Fernandes & you never know what type of season Rashford might have.

2 or 3 savvy transfers could transform them (Jarrad being one)! They could go on a similar trajectory as Arsenal

Liverpool aren't guaranteed to be good, you look at how poor they were at Goodison and how Van Dijk has been at the Euro's with a new manager, aging players etc etc.
I'm not convinced on Ange (mate) & Chelsea will have the same obstacles as last year.

Throw in a good spine of Martinez, Onana, Dalot, Fernandes & you never know what type of season Rashford might have.

2 or 3 savvy transfers could transform them (Jarrad being one)! They could go on a similar trajectory as Arsenal

That’s the beauty of football mate we all see things how we see them !

For me Fernandes if he’s still there is the only one who could possibly start for one of the current big 3 city arsenal Liverpool and he wouldn’t improve them imo would only compliment them

I agree. Football changes so quickly. A change of manager, or one or two of your players are a year older and they lose a bit of pace etc etc.

The same applies regarding progress. It’s not going to take Manchester United five years to progress as much as Villa have done in the past 12 months.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back