Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I don't know if we accepted it but it was reported as being larger than Atalanta's. The player only wants to join Atalanta though, but hopefully we've held firm and insisted they match the Lyon offer.
So we signed him in October 2020 for £20 million with £5 million add ons. I've no idea if the add ons are payable.

If we assume not does that mean that his current book value is about £4 million and that if the fee is , say £12 million that £8 million will be credited to our PSR balance ?

So we signed him in October 2020 for £20 million with £5 million add ons. I've no idea if the add ons are payable.

If we assume not does that mean that his current book value is about £4 million and that if the fee is , say £12 million that £8 million will be credited to our PSR balance ?
That's how I'd see it. But the initial Atalanta bid was reported as 8-9m hence I'm hoping they've come up to seal the deal, because that's a very limited PSR benefit if they haven't.

I don't think selling Ben Godfrey was on anyones radar before this week but it may be just the bit we need to help avoid psr deductions for this year, and avoid us having to sell a more prized asset.
Even in departure it seems Godfrey will do huis best to help Everton!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back