Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

1000020161.webp

Don't think they would be allowed to do a deal anyway in time for PRS purposes due tk him being away on international duty.

Best thing for Newcastle is to give us minteh for 10m and be grateful that we're trying to help the scruffy inbred meffs
Putting my tinfoil hat on… this is part of the reason Branthwaite didn’t get called up.

No idea, I’m not a scout. (I’m also not complaining about Broja necessarily but it’s a lot of money for someone with 8 PL goals in 3 seasons). But DCL cost 1.5m. There will be players out there.

Just to point out, Broja is far from proven. Chelsea have been demanding £30m for years and no one has ever been willing to pay it. They can demand what they like, doesn’t mean he is worth it.

Also. You say him having talent 2 years ago means he is still worth it as if it’s the next minute. It’s 2 years worth of evidence, not knee jerk.

I couldn’t care less about Broja either way really.

Players change form based on a whole host of factors, sometimes right club right time is the factor that gets a player to unlock their potential. Everton have to gamble something on a player with potential who hasn’t realised it yet whether that be injuries or poor form..

Players change form based on a whole host of factors, sometimes right club right time is the factor that gets a player to unlock their potential. Everton have to gamble something on a player with potential who hasn’t realised it yet whether that be injuries or poor form..

Our long line of failed strikers that we have gambled on say hi.

i do he’s sunday league crap

we’ve pissed enough money away

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back