Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I actually get the sense that we're done now until more outgoings are sorted..
Just not sure me 35 mill if that is the price for both of the lads at hull does look a great deal. Will need another cb and looks like we want a winger, and with onana looking like we will try sell i think club might take risk and get these two in before

Just not sure me 35 mill if that is the price for both of the lads at hull does look a great deal. Will need another cb and looks like we want a winger, and with onana looking like we will try sell i think club might take risk and get these two in before
Its a lot of money for 2 players without any top level experience I haven't seen that much of Greaves but he's been around for a long time without anybody picking him up which worries me a little bit.

Its a lot of money for 2 players without any top level experience I haven't seen that much of Greaves but he's been around for a long time without anybody picking him up which worries me a little bit.
People think you can just sign players from the Championship and they are great.
The likes of Jagielka & Lescott are more the exception to the rule than the actual rule.

Alfie Mawson, Dara O'Shea, Nathan Collins, Ben Godfrey, Harry Soutter, Ben Gibson, Chris Mepham, Joe Rodon, James Chester

People think you can just sign players from the Championship and they are great.
The likes of Jagielka & Lescott are more the exception to the rule than the actual rule.

Alfie Mawson, Dara O'Shea, Nathan Collins, Ben Godfrey, Harry Soutter, Ben Gibson, Chris Mepham, Joe Rodon, James Chester
Yes the Greaves situation reminds me of Ben Gibson he was talked about for a long time but nobody ever took a chance on him and then when he finally got to the premier league you saw why that was he just wasn't good enough I haven't watched Greaves a lot so I don't know but although i'm happy for us to sign players with different backgrounds i'm not sure about spending all of our money this summer on players without any record of doing well at a high level it would be risky.

Welcome, Che ;)

1720188639036.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back