Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I actually get the sense that we're done now until more outgoings are sorted..

I think we could still sign players, we are short of a CB now that Godfrey has gone and I think we could sign free transfers like Ndidi and Koita. Plus it depends how far other deals have progressed. I think Onana is going, either to Bayern or Arsenal, I could see us bringing in another CM before we let him go, someone like Amir Richardson, who we were linked with yesterday.

I think we could still sign players, we are short of a CB now that Godfrey has gone and I think we could sign free transfers like Ndidi and Koita. Plus it depends how far other deals have progressed. I think Onana is going, either to Bayern or Arsenal, I could see us bringing in another CM before we let him go, someone like Amir Richardson, who we were linked with yesterday.
Looks like Bayern isn't an option with them close to wrapping up Palhinha.

Think it depends on who we get in to be honest

Getting a fee in January for DOM will still be good business as we paid 1.5 million for him, his heart is set on moving anyway

Hopefully not Broja from Chelsea
In the last 6 months of his contract he can negotiate a new deal with another club in advance of leaving in the summer, I would say the chance of doing a deal to sell him January is practically zero.

Why would his new club pay us a fee when they can negotiate directly with him without our permission and just wait a few months?

Why would DCL go to the highest bidder when he doesn’t need Everton’s permission to speak to whoever he wants?

If we don’t get money for him this summer, we won’t be getting money for him ever.

🎙 "Everton stepped in for Davinson Sanchez."
🎙 "The offer is £16 million."
🎙 "The first goal is to keep Davinson Sanchez in the squad."
🎙 "If he leaves, Galatasaray's expectation is close to 30 million euros."
@AliNaciKucuk
Jesus wept. The only way that plodder is worth £16m is if there's a stolen Rembrandt in his backpack.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back