Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Unlikely to happen as if we have wanted to give him a new contract we would have offered him something by now and it has been said / reported that if we offered him a new contract we had to pay more money to Spurs (whether true or not I don’t know)
So let Spurs rehab him then

Same could be said about his time at Everton

Well no, because his most recent employment, was Everton. We announced when the season finished he’d be allowed to continue his rehab at Finch Farm whilst looking for a new club. Seeing him today shouldn’t come as a surprise to you. I mean it clearly has but you don’t come across as the sharpest.

Well no, because his most recent employment, was Everton. We announced when the season finished he’d be allowed to continue his rehab at Finch Farm whilst looking for a new club. Seeing him today shouldn’t come as a surprise to you. I mean it clearly has but you don’t come across as the sharpest.
it hasn’t come as a surprise because it’s Everton, continuing his rehab should have meant gone by now, they have physio tables at every other club in the country, let him go there

The other thing about these Branthwaite offers, is there was a story when it became clear they were after him, that they had already agreed personal terms with JB.

If they have and we did not give them permission to speak with him I would tell them to refrain from making any more insulting offers or we will report them.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back