Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Lad seems good but videos can be misleading. Liking our forward options so far though, frankly looking at the squad we currently have 4 strikers and then potentially 7 players to naturally play the front 3 behind a striker.

Decent signs of a squad being built at least, although obviously at least one striker will leave and the 7 players behind count this new lad and Dele. We do need to sort out central midfield depth, same for centre half but that’ll all depend on Branthwaite. I doubt we’ll get any full backs in this year.

Even the ones we’ve missed out on they’ve gone to clubs in better positions, so I can’t really complain about our approach at all this summer. Very pleased that we’re getting things done, if we get rejected we move onto the next one, I think Kenwright held us back so much not doing that. I expect he couldn’t take the pride hit of being rejected so he’d insist on getting his man, only to either not get him or overpay for him in the end.

Lad seems good but videos can be misleading. Liking our forward options so far though, frankly looking at the squad we currently have 4 strikers and then potentially 7 players to naturally play the front 3 behind a striker.

Decent signs of a squad being built at least, although obviously at least one striker will leave and the 7 players behind count this new lad and Dele. We do need to sort out central midfield depth, same for centre half but that’ll all depend on Branthwaite. I doubt we’ll get any full backs in this year.

Even the ones we’ve missed out on they’ve gone to clubs in better positions, so I can’t really complain about our approach at all this summer. Very pleased that we’re getting things done, if we get rejected we move onto the next one, I think Kenwright held us back so much not doing that. I expect he couldn’t take the pride hit of being rejected so he’d insist on getting his man, only to either not get him or overpay for him in the end.

One the things i think Lindstrøm would help us with the most, is that when he plays on the wing he always targets the back goal post, and takes some deep runs to help his opposing wingers.

One the things i think Lindstrøm would help us with the most, is that when he plays on the wing he always targets the back goal post, and takes some deep runs to help his opposing wingers.
Seems like someone who can actually run at the defence with the ball and has pace, which is what we really need.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back