Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

On 29 August 2023, Serie A club Napoli agreed a deal to sign Lindstrøm from Frankfurt for a reported €30 million package, with the player agreeing a five-year deal.[44][45] He later disclosed that his favourite club, Liverpool, had made an attempt to sign him. However, he chose Napoli because he believed he had a better opportunity for playing time there.[46][47] However, he didn't get to play much in spite of his choice.

Hmmm now I'm not too sure if I want him. 🤣

On 29 August 2023, Serie A club Napoli agreed a deal to sign Lindstrøm from Frankfurt for a reported €30 million package, with the player agreeing a five-year deal.[44][45] He later disclosed that his favourite club, Liverpool, had made an attempt to sign him. However, he chose Napoli because he believed he had a better opportunity for playing time there.[46][47] However, he didn't get to play much in spite of his choice.

Hmmm now I'm not too sure if I want him. 🤣
Petty, but I wholeheartedly agree :lol:

Why can't he get in a very average Denmark squad?
He ended his Frankfurt stint with some injuries prior to his shift to Italian football, and he hasn't had the best time in Italy.

Danish national team coach, Kasper Hjulmand has some guys he trusts, which will always be favoured in his teams. If you ask most Danish fans, theres been a lot of debate, why Mikkel Damsgaard gets picked ahead of him.

He's not really a winger that will stay wide and cross the ball though. His best work is central. Just looking at it through a Dyche system lens.

When he was at Brøndby he was played on the right half the time and up front the rest of the time.

Played the wing at Frankfurt a bit as well.

Honestly imho he's a right footed Dwight McNeil. Has a great shot in his drawer as well.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back