Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Some tentative reports suggesting Newcastle still want DCL. If he’s already turned down their wage offer (as suggested) and Minteh is no longer on the table I can’t see how this happens. Unless they’re just waiting for us to lower our asking price the closer it gets to the end of the window

He’d just be known as Les.

Big Lez

rneZJyxA_400x400.jpg

You’re right - I am. My bad. I don’t think I have any idea who Ugochukwu is then
Same looked like chelsea got him last season only 20 so maybe a deal could be done for the future aswell. Most like gana/garner to start the season, says similar profile to onana and when reading has similar skills just wont be as far ahead as onana is maybe a deal we can get orice to buy to

Selling DCL would be the ideal one, but who knows if we could replace him (we probably could) but Onana is the next best shout in fairness. I think he'll be a top player in a few years but ultimately if we're getting £50m+ then we can probably get 3 players in that'd be just as effective, not as good but as effective. All the best to him, he's earned his move, I suppose.

Really like what Villa have done in the last year or two, shows that there's a possibility that if you run the club right you can shoot right up the league, fair play to them imo, especially after helping us with PSR.

Right, who's still available off my bloody list, Kev move aside you're too slow:

Selling Branthwaite, Onana and Dom. Only looking at free/12 months left players:

CB: Nicolas Valentini (6 months) / Rein Van Helden (12 months) / David Affengruber (Free) / Gabriel Osho (Free)
LB: Sergi Cardona (Free) / Caleb Wiley (12 months) / Liberato Cacace (12 months)
RB: Trai Hume (12 months) / Ridle Baku (12 months) / Sugawara (12months)
CDM/CM: Ndidi (Free) / Ladislav Krejci (12 months) / Mandela Keita (12 months, I think) / Joris Chotard (12 months) / Ismael Kone (12 months) / Pape Gueye (12 months) / Ao Tanaka (12 months)
CAM: Luca Sucic (12 months) / Angel Gomes (12 months) / Cameron Puertas (12 months) / Hyeon-seok Hong (12 months)
RW: Rayan Cherki (12 months) / Steuckers (12 months) / Karabec (12 months)
LW: Iling-Junior (12months) / Koki Saito (12 months) / Nanasi (12 months) / Jan-Niklas Beste (12 months) / Javi Puado (12 months)
ST: Daniel Jebbison (Free) / Sekou Koita (Free) / Vangelis Pavlidis (12 months) / Martin Terrier (12 months)

Apparently no one because I am, of course, genius scout.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back