Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I hope we get Gnonto and Lundstrom which would give us much more attacking threat than last year. Added to that I see a deal getting done for Phillips and also O’Brien at the back. Other than a back up left back that gives us balance and options across the park. Of course, it’s not ideal but considering our DoF basically told us we’d be lucky to sign anyone for this season I think it would be a positive squad upgrade (other than Phillips for Onana) Be nice to leg Holgate and Maupay too.

I hope we get Gnonto and Lundstrom which would give us much more attacking threat than last year. Added to that I see a deal getting done for Phillips and also O’Brien at the back. Other than a back up left back that gives us balance and options across the park. Of course, it’s not ideal but considering our DoF basically told us we’d be lucky to sign anyone for this season I think it would be a positive squad upgrade (other than Phillips for Onana) Be nice to leg Holgate and Maupay too.

Thats pretty much how i see it going mate, Lindstrom (loan), Gnonto, Phillips (loan), actually think we will do a deal for Broja as well

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.