Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

1000021290.webp

Agree but if a loan and we have agreed a smart % with city then i get why the club would be after him. Dyche rates the player and would add another player with experience would help to get hum in early so we can get him dyche fit. Would have liked another but if this helps us go out say buying a gnonto and another cb eill do for me
Can you imagine the wages Kalvin Phillips must be on at city ? 28 years old too.

What a terrible 'investment' that would be following a good one in Onana.

Oh i see the esk is busy trying to stir up [Poor language removed] again about us having to sell players because of a failed takeover he never wanted and was rumoured to be part of a rival bid...

Still remember him arguing with me that moshiri was completely independent of usmanov with ussy having no connection whatsoever to Moshiris involvement in the club.

Little pesky chancer.

Oh i see the esk is busy trying to stir up [Poor language removed] again about us having to sell players because of a failed takeover he never wanted and was rumoured to be part of a rival bid...

Still remember him arguing with me that moshiri was completely independent of usmanov with ussy having no connection whatsoever to Moshiris involvement in the club.

Little pesky chancer.
Whatever happens, the new owners cannot put any stock in what the esk says or thinks.

The man has been stirring up trouble for years, he was a large part in various fan protests and letters but never actually set foot on the ground himself. Hypocrite of the highest order and most of his stuff is a mix of conjecture, idle speculation, nods/winks and his default option of self publication.

Whatever happens, the new owners cannot put any stock in what the esk says or thinks.

The man has been stirring up trouble for years, he was a large part in various fan protests and letters but never actually set foot on the ground himself. Hypocrite of the highest order and most of his stuff is a mix of conjecture, idle speculation, nods/winks and his default option of self publication.

He worked his way in with various people, the simple fact he even talks to the red echo illustrates a lot.

Self appointed financial expert, self appointed blues spokesman.

A lot of people have good memories though

Witsel is ours, Usmanov has no connection with Everton, Yarmelenkos best mate is in contact giving me info, it ess always phrased as a confidental.source though.

Guy has a decent grasp of finance etc, but by God him and blue bill would have been great twins.

He'd take what's good for Paul over what's good for the club every single time.

I'd love to see him.fo some genuine analysis on say our director of footballs modus operandi. I have done, it's pretty easy if you spend half an hour doing research onto various metrics.

But nah he won't as that'd require thought and some insight.bwaybessiet to be cryptic (something he learned after being burnt by being direct btw).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back