Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If we can add a RB, CM and RW to O'Brien the squad will be looking strong going into the season
Literally no immediate need for a RB:
Coleman>Patterson>Young>Dixon

Left back on the other hand - we don't even have a youth LB as cover, we have a CB playing there now
Myko>>Young

Lindstrom is more of a RW than LW (and imo suits RW better than CAM)

Competition for McNeil is more needed, hence targeting Gnonto.

CM is a position that can wait until the end of the window

If we can add a RB, CM and RW to O'Brien the squad will be looking strong going into the season
that CM looks like it will take the last domestic loan slot, though how fun would it be to nab a promising young forward from Chelsea or City? God knows who of course, but they always seem to have some young wiz kid out on loan doing bits.

I wouldn’t be surprised if further business after OBrien is later in the window or dependent on some sales/other clubs looking for favourable loan deals. Usually I’d be hopping mad at late business but given all that we’ve done so far, I think Thelwell and co have given themselves a chance to bide their time on those moves (that could all be cope and is based on nothing but my own football manger addled brain)

Literally no immediate need for a RB:
Coleman>Patterson>Young>Dixon

Left back on the other hand - we don't even have a youth LB as cover, we have a CB playing there now
Myko>>Young

Lindstrom is more of a RW than LW (and imo suits RW better than CAM)

Competition for McNeil is more needed, hence targeting Gnonto.

CM is a position that can wait until the end of the window

we can’t wait till the end of the window what so ever you don’t wait till then and go oh go on then

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back