Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Not at all even with the takeover would not have changed this window was never going to be spending loads. Club will still be trying to bring in players wont change the window with this failed takeover

if we didn’t need a fire sale before we don’t now

hopefully get out players in

but.. a player in coming would of liked to come with new owners new ground new dawn etc

86k followers can't be wrong :lol:

everton-carlo-ancelotti.gif

Honestly? I didn't catch enough of their games to comment. I doubt we've scouted him for his club side in Czechia, though. Perhaps @Bohemian Toffee can shed some light?

Caught him a couple of times, he's with Sparta Prague - most televised side in the country, but he missed a lot of games with suspension. Daft red cards.

Personally, I wouldn't go anywhere near, he's fast, full of running and that's where my endorsement ends. He's not a defender, Sparta deployed him as a winger. But he's moronic, often getting subbed for looking lost and, like I mentioned has major discipline issues.

The step from Czech domestic football to Premier league is huge, most players see Germany as a more logical target to play in. I can't see it.

This lad isn't even top half Championship.

Caught him a couple of times, he's with Sparta Prague - most televised side in the country, but he missed a lot of games with suspension. Daft red cards.

Personally, I wouldn't go anywhere near, he's fast, full of running and that's where my endorsement ends. He's not a defender, Sparta deployed him as a winger. But he's moronic, often getting subbed for looking lost and, like I mentioned has major discipline issues.

The step from Czech domestic football to Premier league is huge, most players see Germany as a more logical target to play in. I can't see it.

This lad isn't even top half Championship.

Absolutely flopped in Belgium.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.