Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

As a fellow Czech Toffee - fully agree. Think Preciado is absolutely not a player for Dyche, he would be unplayable as a RB in PL. Would surely come in as a winger and I think we can do a lot better due to Preciado's discipline and work rate.

There are only three players atm from Czech league I can see suceeding in case they move to a PL team: Martin Vitík, Igoh Ogbu and Lukáš Provod. And all three are likely more expensive than a sensible option from elsewhere.
You think it is a real move by us or just talk does seem to be a strange move by what others have said

1721464296116.png

Ok, I'll do it this way - biggest games in the Czech league for Sparta are with title favourites and cross town rivals Slavia.

Our boy: at Slavia. booked on 22 minutes, subbed off on the hour.
v. Slavia, returned from two games on the bench, sent off in the 86th minute in a 0-0 draw

Viktoria Plzen (my team) are usually top three contenders with Sparta.
v. Plzen, booked on 80 minutes, subbed off a couple of minutes later.
at Plzen, suspended, game one of a three game suspension (he had two of them in the season). Plzen won 4-0, btw.

No goals, no assists in any of those games. Two bookings, one straight red card and one match missed through suspension.
Yeah but apart from that ......

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.