Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Needs to go as it’s best for him and the club. Hold no grudges against him as he is a good character and professional.
I hold a massive grudge against him for near single handedly relegating us with shambolic performances,own goals, penalties,hand balls, getting caught in possession on half way line constantly,letting Jamie Vardy bully him,not moving on because he's picking up 100 bags a week.

I hold a massive grudge against him for near single handedly relegating us with shambolic performances,own goals, penalties,hand balls, getting caught in possession on half way line constantly,letting Jamie Vardy bully him,not moving on because he's picking up 100 bags a week.
Makes mistakes yes and also come up with vital goals in last few seasons as well. I never said he was good player, just a good character and professional. Can say a lot of players last 3 years have contributed to relegation fights. And last point is always a funny point, not moving on because he earns 100 grand a week. Like any would in that position, easy for us to say as we are not.

Makes mistakes yes and also come up with vital goals in last few seasons as well. I never said he was good player, just a good character and professional. Can say a lot of players last 3 years have contributed to relegation fights. And last point is always a funny point, not moving on because he earns 100 grand a week. Like any would in that position, easy for us to say as we are not.
Listen you're right we decided put him on that money but he's the last of poster boys from the Moshiri era.

The rest of them on big dough decided to move on to get game time so it comes down to whether your bank balance is important or playing football... he's been happy to sit on his contract.

He gets zero respect from me.

Listen you're right we decided put him on that money but he's the last of poster boys from the Moshiri era.

The rest of them on big dough decided to move on to get game time so it comes down to whether your bank balance is important or playing football... he's been happy to sit on his contract.

He gets zero respect from me.
That’s fine, you’re entitled to that. Either way, he may be gone by end of window and that’s what’s best.

Surely there has to be a change in the transfer budget after yesterday’s news?
Any additional incoming players will be loans and free transfers only.
Proceeds from the Onana sale will be required for working capital purposes.
This might be a blessing in disguise - avoids overpaying for dross.

not sure about the onana money, but there’s just no way we were operating under the assumption that TFG would suddenly pump a ton into the budget. I believe the plan will remain the same

well that fit bird said said it doesn’t effect our business

not sure about the onana money, but there’s just no way we were operating under the assumption that TFG would suddenly pump a ton into the budget. I believe the plan will remain the same
Agreed, cant imagine Thelwell was thinking about spending money we don't have. Just to eventually slip TFG a bill once they took over, which could have been months from now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.