Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ya fancy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220628-222054_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20220628-222054_Chrome.webp
    68.2 KB · Views: 242
Doucoure to Palace for £18m looks a steal. How are we in for Winks and not him?

I’d much rather us roll the dice with the Rich money for some of the best young talents in Europe, than go typically tried, tested, average at best players.

I saw this take on Twitter before from a big Everton account who 100% has never watched a Lens match in his life. Confused me.

It’s honestly mind blowing how we can be so poor at this, isn’t it?

What’s so hard about buying obvious talent, and not buying obvious dross?
I dont understand it mate, I really dont, we as fans make mistakes, rating rubbish players, wanting us to sign Gomes after he fluttered his eyes at us, SOME OF US, before the "I didnt" gang rock up.

But you know, its easy for us to make mistakes, but the club has every tool it needs at its finger tips and it signs dog after dog after dog.

Breathtaking, truly.

I saw this take on Twitter before from a big Everton account who 100% has never watched a Lens match in his life. Confused me.

I’m all of the Everton accounts in one, top multi.

I dont understand it mate, I really dont, we as fans make mistakes, rating rubbish players, wanting us to sign Gomes after he fluttered his eyes at us, SOME OF US, before the "I didnt" gang rock up.

But you know, its easy for us to make mistakes, but the club has every tool it needs at its finger tips and it signs dog after dog after dog.

Breathtaking, truly.

I wanted us to sign Gomes and but for the leg break, and in the right team, he’s a decent player.

Would we sign Gomes now? I’d hope not so we need to apply the same logic to Winks and co.

We have to sell him by the end of the financial year this Thursday is what has been mentioned
By people that know nothing. The authorities already came out saying we were in compliance with FFP and had been coordinating with them. Theres a 0% chance that was all dependent on us selling an unknown number of players for a fee.

Literally made up stupid stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back