Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be useful to know the amount of legroom we have financially without a significant sale. We've shipped a lot off the wage bill for players who were contributing nothing but it seems these regulations are more based on sales and profit. We could try to ship out Mina and Gomes also but likely that's much later in the window, if at all.

Perhaps with no sale we could sign Tarkowski and two on loan. Keep Richy, DCL, Pickford, Gordon. Or alternatively sell Gordon if the offer was decent as that has better effect on FFP and in theory, less harmful than selling Richy. It might be an acceptable but inherently risky strategy if our objective was no more than avoiding relegation by any means.

I'd imagine that we have told Richy he can leave and he wants to leave though, hence the derisory but understandable offers for him.

We'd need a Moyes type to manage in the scenario we had no pot for transfers and sadly our present setup seems incapable of such, whilst noting that football has also moved on in the intervening years.

I'd also think Lampard would want to begin reshaping the squad with most of the Richy proceeds.

So he will be sold and we may have to compromise on value. This is our punishment.

I don't think that FFP actually matters mate - unless I'm mistaken it only applies to clubs in European competition.

It's about the leagues P&S regs so wages as % of turnover and net losses per season on the three year rolling cycle.

FPP is about amortization whereas P&S is about income and expenditure.

So selling Richy is the biggest in terms of this. Same for any sale we make, it's about the incoming figure over the amortization cost.

May be wrong but least that's how I understand it.

Roll up, roll up, Nymo going to fix the window. Let's shift Richy for £60-70m, Kean for £25 then reinvest. The below players, bar like 2-3, would be cheap as chips to get and fill up lots of vacant places where I think from the faux lineup we need about 6 signings:

CB
Moussa Niakhate (Mainz) - Heavily linked with Forest but they won't stump up £13m release clause.
Boubakar Kouyate (Metz) - Highly rated and just relegated with Metz so would be a snip compared to his £15m value in January.
Calvin Bassey (Rangers) - Expensive but left-footed and a beast. Last rumour was £25m.
Josip Sutalo (Dinamo Zagreb) - Almost as highly rated as Gvardiol who went for £15m so somewhere around/under that.
Eiran Cashin (Derby) - Available on a free.

Backup LB
Lee Buchanan (Derby) - Available on a free.
Destiny Udogie (Udinese) - Possibly a bit too attacking but another beast.
(I am of the opinion Nkounkou should be given the role though)

CDM
Ladislav Krejci (Sparta Prague) - Just sold their star player for £12m so somewhere under that. Reminds me of Matic when he was good.
Amadou Onana (Lille) - He's 6'5" need I say more?
Lucas Gourna (Saint-Etienne) - Might get ripped off and very young but Kante comparisons already.
James Garner (Man U) - Bit different to the others, maybe in the CM role and maybe a loan but seems decent.
Fredrik Aursnes (Feyenoord) - Wildcard pick from only a few viewings in the Conference League but gets around the pitch and looks a nuisance.

CM
Alex Scott (Bristol City) - Might get ripped off because he's English but great all round midfielder.
Enzo Le Fee (Lorient) - Tenacious and a passing master, average French side so won't be expensive. Linked away.
Nico Seiwald (RB Salzburg) - Most expensive on the list but baller. Last rumour was €20m.
Lewis O'Brien (Huddersfield) - Linked last Summer to Leeds for under £10m and now failed to get promoted so price won't be any different.
Abdou Harroui (Sassuolo) - Bit of a random one but I've enjoyed watching him play - does a bit of everything.
Jason Knight (Derby) - 12 months left on contract, snip for a few mill.

Winger (Either Side)
Ludovic Blas (Nantes) - Forever linked away from Nantes, peach of a left foot, very tricky. £17m last rumour.
Bryan Gil (Spurs) - One of the few classic wingers in world football now, available for loan, could be an easy one with Richy deal.
Keane Lewis-Potter (Hull) - Surely ends up going for around £15m in the end; looks a top finisher and can play 3 positions.
Ruben Vargas (Augsburg) - Great on both sides, decent delivery. Maybe under £15m? German sides don't really sell high.
Liel Abada (Celtic) - One I've seen least of but always looks to be in the right place to score. Last rumour was £17m.

Backup ST (Physical Option)
Terem Moffi (Lorient) - Strong, fast, left footed, bit of a maverick, cheap.
Mohamed Bayo (Clermont Foot) - See above but a righty. Last rumour was €10-12m.
Elijah Adebayo (Luton) - Battering ram, decent in the Championship, failed to get promotion. Maybe not for sale according to manager's quotes.
Erik Shuranov (Nuremberg) - Least experienced but always looked good for Germany U21's. Would be a project.

View attachment 171673

Ah planning on the double relegation are we? lol lol

Roll up, roll up, Nymo going to fix the window. Let's shift Richy for £60-70m, Kean for £25 then reinvest. The below players, bar like 2-3, would be cheap as chips to get and fill up lots of vacant places where I think from the faux lineup we need about 6 signings:

CB
Moussa Niakhate (Mainz) - Heavily linked with Forest but they won't stump up £13m release clause.
Boubakar Kouyate (Metz) - Highly rated and just relegated with Metz so would be a snip compared to his £15m value in January.
Calvin Bassey (Rangers) - Expensive but left-footed and a beast. Last rumour was £25m.
Josip Sutalo (Dinamo Zagreb) - Almost as highly rated as Gvardiol who went for £15m so somewhere around/under that.

Backup LB

CDM
Ladislav Krejci (Sparta Prague) - Just sold their star player for £12m so somewhere under that. Reminds me of Matic when he was good.
Lucas Gourna (Saint-Etienne) - Might get ripped off and very young but Kante comparisons already.
James Garner (Man U) - Bit different to the others, maybe in the CM role and maybe a loan but seems decent.
Fredrik Aursnes (Feyenoord) - Wildcard pick from only a few viewings in the Conference League but gets around the pitch and looks a nuisance.

CM
Alex Scott (Bristol City) - Might get ripped off because he's English but great all round midfielder.
Enzo Le Fee (Lorient) - Tenacious and a passing master, average French side so won't be expensive. Linked away.
Nico Seiwald (RB Salzburg) - Most expensive on the list but baller. Last rumour was €20m.
Lewis O'Brien (Huddersfield) - Linked last Summer to Leeds for under £10m and now failed to get promoted so price won't be any different.
Abdou Harroui (Sassuolo) - Bit of a random one but I've enjoyed watching him play - does a bit of everything.

Winger (Either Side)
Ludovic Blas (Nantes) - Forever linked away from Nantes, peach of a left foot, very tricky. £17m last rumour.
Bryan Gil (Spurs) - One of the few classic wingers in world football now, available for loan, could be an easy one with Richy deal.
Keane Lewis-Potter (Hull) - Surely ends up going for around £15m in the end; looks a top finisher and can play 3 positions.
Ruben Vargas (Augsburg) - Great on both sides, decent delivery. Maybe under £15m? German sides don't really sell high.
Liel Abada (Celtic) - One I've seen least of but always looks to be in the right place to score. Last rumour was £17m.

Elijah Adebayo (Luton) - Battering ram, decent in the Championship, failed to get promotion. Maybe not for sale according to manager's quotes.
Erik Shuranov (Nuremberg) - Least experienced but always looked good for Germany U21's. Would be a project.

View attachment 171673
why arent you in everton board? this is excellent!

CB

Backup LB

CDM

CM

Winger (Either Side)

View attachment 171673
This is fantastic.

Well, no, the Dumfries money was there, we just effed it up and spent it on Patterson. Diaz money was dependen on the James situation. We were unlucky, ut we certainly intended to sign those players.
He has as much technical ability as Dennis...and Niasse.

@Nymzee i believe the player below was approached when Ancelotti was here...

CB

Backup LB

CDM

CM

Winger (Either Side)

View attachment 171673
very indeph list now illshow you Evertons list
Tarkowski
Any one spurs dont want
Anyone Chelsea dont want

Ive barely seen Patterson but can tell hes got more technical ability in a single toe than Denzel Donkey Dumfries.

--i also wanted us to sign Tchouameni...
I never disputed Dumfries ability, I just said we’d bid for him, your response was Chuck 30mul plus at bloody max Aron’s!!

CB

Backup LB

CDM

CM

Winger (Either Side)

View attachment 171673
If Rangers fail to qualify for CL they'll bite our hands off for anywhere close to £20m for Bassey

Status
Not open for further replies.