Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what, I'm all for jokes / banter but a lot of you make this forum a real toxic place to be.

When the going gets tough, unfortunately I have to log out of here.

What's worse than losing one of your teams best characters?

Reading the aftermath of absolute bed wetters on here who are incapable of sensible discussion and love to spiral into pure doom and gloom.

Really depressing.

Nil Satis Nissan Optimum - applies to the fanbase too. Try it sometime.
It does tend to go nuclear in here sometimes. The dust will settle.

You know, moderately surprised that West Ham / Newcastle have moved away from Lingers. Both had a lot of interest. Surprised neither have signed him yet.

*Edit* my phone autocorrected Lingard to Lingers but I'm leaving it as I'm sure it's going to anger some people.
Yes, and that’s the red flag for me.

You know, moderately surprised that West Ham / Newcastle have moved away from Lingers. Both had a lot of interest. Surprised neither have signed him yet.

*Edit* my phone autocorrected Lingard to Lingers but I'm leaving it as I'm sure it's going to anger some people.

Wages I assume

Although he will eventually have to change his demands as the summer goes on.

It does tend to go nuclear in here sometimes. The dust will settle.
But also, who cares? If people want to post as of the world's ending because of a signing etc, who cares?

If it annoys you (not you specifically, the posters complaining about it), don't respond and ignore it. Let others crack on. Don't then insult them.

Sell our best player and bring in Jlingz

pulp-fiction-not-okay.gif

But also, who cares? If people want to post as of the world's ending because of a signing etc, who cares?

If it annoys you (not you specifically, the posters complaijing about it), don't respond and ignore it. Let others crack on. Don't then insult them.
Its like a snake eating its own tail... People are well within their right to moan about people moaning ha.

SOmebody on here summed it up wonderfully yesterday. We're addicted to misery.
Yeah it's not something to be proud of or laughed about.

We constantly talk about the poor / low standards of this club.

The fanbase also has poor / low standards.

We saw what happened at the end of the season when we came together.

Thats great for atmosphere.

I'd love to see a mentality shift too.

Somethings gotta change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back