Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah it actually shocked me when I read it myself

….he makes a good point about Benitez surrendering possession, but those stats will take some turning around. Some players (Doucoure & Allan) are more about what they do when the opposition has the ball but we need to protect possession once we win it.

Possession routines are clearly a major part of training sessions but a breakdown of individual player rates would be of interest.

There will be no more outs.
If clubs wanted our players they would of stepped in before financial year end to try and get a cheaper price as we were desperate.
So the likes of Mina, Gomes etc etc wont be going anywere
Loans towards the end of the window?

New Centre half in the door.
Defensive midfielder, box to box , wide right and back up striker please.

We might have a chance of staying up then!

Suspect we might see a couple of loans and a very modest spend.

….he makes a good point about Benitez surrendering possession, but those stats will take some turning around. Some players (Doucoure & Allan) are more about what they do when the opposition has the ball but we need to protect possession once we win it.

Possession routines are clearly a major part of training sessions but a breakdown of individual player rates would be of interest.

Tbh mate, I've been hugely critical of winks, but errrrm, seeing those stats I'm having second thoughts, least the guy can pass

Status
Not open for further replies.