Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish you were MUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its moot by the way.

You know what always gets me? Bear/bare with me.

But yeah, Depay aint rocking up at Everton.

1656774240372.jpeg

Wish you were MUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its moot by the way.

You know what always gets me? Bear/bare with me.

But yeah, Depay aint rocking up at Everton.
English kills me man, how about not making a bunch of words that sound the same but are spelled different and mean completely different things? Is it that hard?

But yeah moot.

With the ongoing chat about Juventus wanting Moise Kean this summer rather than 2023, a sudden thought occurred to me. Something I would LOVE to see, but absolutely certainly won't happen:

Juventus recalling Kulusevski from Spurs and loaning him to us with a £30m option to buy.

THAT would be my terms for letting Kean go this summer. I'd waive the due loan fee and let them take Kean for the agreed £28m, if they sent Kulusevski to us on loan now for two seasons with an option to buy for £30m.
Oh yeah, I could definitely see the player signing off on that, no bother. lollollollol

English kills me man, how about not making a bunch of words that sound the same but are spelled different and mean completely different things? Is it that hard?

But yeah moot.

What do you think Polish people learning the language think of the word polish (as in Pledge or Mr Sheen)? I'm so glad I was born into knowing English because of idiosyncrasies like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.