Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
With us having 5 games before the transfer window shuts I’d be very surprised if Lampard is happy to wait until then to sort his main transfers. With the current squad we could already be struggling at that point.

I think he will get at least 3 of his main targets in before then (Tarkowski being one). Hopefully a midfielder and a forward.

I’m sure the rest will happen towards the end of the transfer window thereafter, probably a few loans.

With the ongoing chat about Juventus wanting Moise Kean this summer rather than 2023, a sudden thought occurred to me. Something I would LOVE to see, but absolutely certainly won't happen:

Juventus recalling Kulusevski from Spurs and loaning him to us with a £30m option to buy.

THAT would be my terms for letting Kean go this summer. I'd waive the due loan fee and let them take Kean for the agreed £28m, if they sent Kulusevski to us on loan now for two seasons with an option to buy for £30m.

With the ongoing chat about Juventus wanting Moise Kean this summer rather than 2023, a sudden thought occurred to me. Something I would LOVE to see, but absolutely certainly won't happen:

Juventus recalling Kulusevski from Spurs and loaning him to us with a £30m option to buy.

THAT would be my terms for letting Kean go this summer. I'd waive the due loan fee and let them take Kean for the agreed £28m, if they sent Kulusevski to us on loan now for two seasons with an option to buy for £30m.

Pretty sure they can't recall him without giving Spurs the chance to activate their option.

People would actually want Depay here?

Crikey.
I know he's a tit but he'd be the best attacker at the club since Rom. If that is somehow a possibility (it isn't) you do it.

It is one of those where you are getting a good enough player to ignore that he's getting on a bit.

I know he's a tit but he'd be the best attacker at the club since Rom. If that is somehow a possibility (it isn't) you do it.

It is one of those where you are getting a good enough player to ignore that he's getting on a bit.
Wasn't he very poor at United? Maybe the prem isn't for him. That said Forlan was also poor at united and he was a great player...

With us having 5 games before the transfer window shuts I’d be very surprised if Lampard is happy to wait until then to sort his main transfers. With the current squad we could already be struggling at that point.

I think he will get at least 3 of his main targets in before then (Tarkowski being one). Hopefully a midfielder and a forward.

I’m sure the rest will happen towards the end of the transfer window thereafter, probably a few loans.
We have to have loat alot of playera already with more to go. At cm we dont have options and out wide, really hope things pick up this week. Then we still have no idea whats going on at cb if players like mina keane holgate staying. Is a big window for the club even tho money is tight we must bring players in

His age isnt a concern, his attitude stinks, hes not the player you bring in to dig and fight.

He scored 2 in 32 last time in the league, I know Salah and KDB, but if you think you're getting a shift out of Depay, who has played for the biggest clubs in England, France and Spain, you might need to rethink that.

His age isnt a concern, his attitude stinks, hes not the player you bring in to dig and fight.

He scored 2 in 32 last time in the league, I know Salah and KDB, but if you think you're getting a shift out of Depay, who has played for the biggest clubs in England, France and Spain, you might need to rethink that.
It's all mute, he'd be a bit confused if someone asked him would he consider moving to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.