Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the start yes. I know a few Wolves fans though who are seriously worried that if they don’t make some transfers they’re going down based on their football by the end of the season.

Wolves tick a lot of boxes for me to struggle next season. 2nd season for a manager. Older squad in areas, and they were in the bottom 3 for the final half of the season.

We seem to be CONVINCED that we will be playing 5 at the back based on a rumour about this Becao guy who currently plays in a 5? By the same logic, we will DEFINITELY play 4 at the back based on the fact we ‘actually bought’ Tarkowski who played in a 4 for Burnley…

We seem to be CONVINCED that we will be playing 5 at the back based on a rumour about this Becao guy who currently plays in a 5? By the same logic, we will DEFINITELY play 4 at the back based on the fact we ‘actually bought’ Tarkowski who played in a 4 for Burnley…
And at least 7 on the bench if we sign Lingard ?

I think the back 3/5 theories emanate from the fact thelwell wrote a book about playing 3 at the back and since we're already stacked with CB's and now with this link ,people are just using that to reinforce that notion.

I think the back 3/5 theories emanate from the fact thelwell wrote a book about playing 3 at the back and since we're already stacked with CB's and now with this link ,people are just using that to reinforce that notion.

…I think I read that to the grandkids last week;

471D6EA3-BC30-4AAB-904B-C4E6A8D7E5BB.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back