Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's a no10 and we don't play with a no10

Long term it seems central midfield will be his position. Another article I saw said he’s a perfect #8, can do pretty much everything.

Agree with you there mate. We need threats from midfield and out wide as well as another forward(Rondon isn't good enough). I am just saying we need to add to this squad now not lose another key player after Richy. I know people are mixed on Dom I am at times too but he can be effective if we make him cha ces and he is now our main goal scorer, we need to get more out of him and we need more goals from the whole team as you rightly suggested not losing more. We only finished 16th last season, we lose both forwards I would be very concerned.
yeah i get that. my preference would be to keep, same with Gordon and add goals from other areas. I'm sure Lampard will be addressing this as its one of the reasons what made Chelsea so successful, they had goals from all over the pitch.

Leeds allegedly looking at Sander Berge remember he looked half decent at Sheff Utd in the Prem any of the forums scouts kept an eye on him?

That link is all in gibberish, so I have no idea:
- Who he is.
-Where he plays.
- How much he will cost.

On the wing it would seem and 20-30m euros

No one at Feyenoord wants to comment on the developments, but in the north of England people are busy finalizing the deal. Leeds United have long targeted Sinisterra because the club knew it was going to sell Raphina. That wing tip provides about 70 million in income.

A large part of that amount will go towards bringing in Sinisterra. Leeds are aware that Sinisterra will have to cost between 20 and 30 million euros and it is inconceivable that Feyenoord will be satisfied with 20 million.

If Everton, who also lose a winger with Richarlison, flip over it, there could be a top prize. But at the moment it looks like Leeds United will become Sinisterra's new club and Feyenoord will make the biggest transfer hit in history.

Leeds allegedly looking at Sander Berge remember he looked half decent at Sheff Utd in the Prem any of the forums scouts kept an eye on him?
He did and is one of those under the radar type players who does good stuff without you really noticing him but I'm sure he has some crazy release fee in his contract near £40m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back