Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Us and Leeds interested in Luis Sinisterra from Feyenoord.
Seems a bit odd that the players they've been linked with to replace Raphinia have both been right footed players who play off the left. They'd been linked to Cody Gakpo earlier in the window who I'm sure we'll be linked to as a Richarlison replacement in the next couple weeks.

Seems a bit odd that the players they've been linked with to replace Raphinia have both been right footed players who play off the left. They'd been linked to Cody Gakpo earlier in the window who I'm sure we'll be linked to as a Richarlison replacement in the next couple weeks.

We can be linked to Gakpo all we like but can you imagine how difficult Brands would make the negotiations? I'd rather we swerved PSV players despite being a Gakpo fan.

They're going to likely play 4-2-2-2 next season so they'll want forwards on either end. Jack Harrison and Summerville are also left-footed

Leeds appear to be in full blown panic mode after losing their two best players and throwing A LOT of faeces at the wall all at once, seemingly with no particular plan. They are going to be big time strugglers this season.
Don’t let Nymz hear you say that. He’s already premature ejaculated over the links for them.

Long term it seems central midfield will be his position. Another article I saw said he’s a perfect #8, can do pretty much everything.
He was really highly rated a couple of seasons ago, did something happen or is someone in his way at Wolves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back